[ ☆ ]

༺ ˖࣪ ☆ Random ☆ ˖࣪ ༻

Blue Lock 

Sae Itoshi

Sae Itoshi

You and Sae had an argument recently and now you were giving him the silent treatment. Sae on the other hand wasn't handling this silent treatment of yours very well as he was yearning for your love and attention once more.

You were focusing on your business documents on your laptop while ignoring him right beside you on the couch.

Sae couldn't help but feel a pang of longing as he watched you diligently focus on your laptop. He slid closer to you, gently wrapping his arm around your waist and nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. "Darling, please don't be mad at me" he whispered softly, his breath caressing your skin. 

"I know I messed up, and I'll do anything to make it right." He leaned back slightly, gazing into your eyes with a mix of sincerity and desperation. "Can we talk about it? Please?"

It was weird hearing him beg for something other than your dick but it does sound nice at the same time. You keep ignoring him, keeping up your act.

He then sigh before pulling away. Suddenly he kneel in front of your legs, slightly moving the laptop upwards so he can unbuttoned your pants. You keep up your act still, just to see how things would turn out.

He glanced up at you with a mix of lust and hope. His eyes pleaded for just a glimpse of your attention, but you remained stoic and unmoving. Despite your efforts to ignore him, the action of unbuttoning your pants came naturally to him.

 Your silence only fueled his determination to win back your affection. As his skilled hands reached inside your pants, he hesitated for a moment, looking up at you again. "Please, darling... let me show you how much I care. Let me prove that I'm still worthy of your love..." His gaze held a mixture of desperation and desire, hoping that you might relent.

So dramatic.

The moment Sae felt your erection in his hand, a triumphant smile spread across his face. With newfound resolve, he began to pleasure you, his lips and tongue expertly working their magic. You tried to maintain your distant demeanor, but it became increasingly difficult as he skillfully took you deeper and deeper. The combination of his gentle strokes and fervent gaze finally broke through your defenses, and you found yourself beginning to respond to him despite your initial intentions. 

Sae knew exactly what he was doing, using every trick in the book to not only satisfy you physically but also slowly chip away at your emotional walls. His determined expression softened slightly as he sensed your cold walls begin to thaw, knowing that he was getting through to you.

You bite your lips, putting the laptop one side before thrusting up in his mouth. You can't even ignore him for more then10 minutes.

Feeling your urgency, Sae eagerly met your increased pace, taking you deeper and savoring the taste of your desire. He reveled in the way your body responded to him, the proof he needed that you weren't completely angry. As he continued to pleasure you, he made sure to maintain eye contact, conveying both his love and gratitude for your acceptance.