South Korea Can Change the World

Blog #2 | Created on: February 28, 2024 Wednesday

I am really amazed at the culture of South Korea. This is just my humble opinion, I think sometimes South Korea produces the most amazing films in the world. Because most of their films are "clean". I mean their films are conservative. KDRAMAS. I am also amazed by their fashion which is called K-FASHION. I am also amazed by their skincare products and make-ups which is called K-BEAUTY. Because their make-ups is youthful, natural, and make you blooming. They also made famous the thing COLOR ANALYSIS. And the shooting films of their films in South Korea is just so aesthetic or so visually pleasing.

I also noticed that Korean females wear veils whenever they attend mass. Most of them wear it. I am not sure but I think its not a TLM mass. If I can still remember it, and if I am not mistaken, there's a korean film that a girl wears veil in going to mass like it shows that its really a habit that catholic females do in South Korea.

I am not sure if I have to appreciate or be amazed at all this stuff as a Catholic. But I thought, if only South Korea becomes a Catholic country and if only they will be as religious catholics as Americans or maybe I think the western people are and they'll transform all the stuff i.e. KDRAMAS, K-FASHION, K-BEAUTY into catholic stuff, they are literally going to change the world. It's just my humble opinion.

How I hope thousands of Catholic Churches be built in South Korea and I hope they can understand english so that if they read the lives of Saints, their lives will be transformed. So that also they can watch Catholic vloggers on YouTube who speaks english.

I also hope that if they'll understand english, they'll read lots of catholic books written by Saints or catholic books written by Saints about another Saint/s.

I feel like South Korea have the ability to change the world.. How I wish there are lots of Catholic missionaries there who can inspire them to live life of sanctity and spread christianity or catholicism.