001

'You ain't allowed to touch anyone when your assisted  as 'My Personal Stylist' Girl..'!! His words, his dominant  voice did something to me like an electric Shock.

____________________________•♡

'You and Me all alone in a darkened Forest.. Holding each others hand ,Smiling eye to eye. Cold breezes tackling our skin followed by sweet creeping vocals of Nightingales. Both enjoying the beautiful night sky above us with sparkling stars which only added the beauty of the Atmosphere. While both embracing each other watching the moon settling down by sitting onto the grass near the beautiful dark blue ocean. Viewing the breathtaking Scenery sight infront of us . Me leaning to your shoulder , while you pulling me closer to your chest , securing me from all the negative and evil thoughts which are trying to make us apart. Your warm chest making me want to stay in there forever. We drowning in our own Euphoric world. While me whispering the 3 Magical words against your chest, feeling your Musical , calm yet racing heart beats. Both lost in each others eyes. Leaning even more closer , ending the gap between us if possible and then the most awaited and passionate moment happened....'

"Yeahhhhh!!! Isn't it lovely thinking about Me and THAT Handsome Man in such an enlightening situations?? Wishing to happen this Moments in my life. Only with that Man whom I have been stalking secretly..."

Author's POV

Y/n closed her diary and placed it on her night stand

Y/n closed her diary and placed it on her night stand . She rolled off in her bed and went downstairs to make new Croquis for her upcoming Projects in ' Vivia Colours ' ~the famous Art and outfit industry~...

 She rolled off in her bed and went downstairs to make new Croquis for her upcoming Projects in ' Vivia Colours ' ~the famous Art and outfit industry~

Currently Y/n is working as an Assistant Stylist in Vivia Colours in Korea.She took her blank canvas for Making her new Idea.

After finishing the last and final outline of her latest outfit, Y/n seems to be satisfied with her own work. Her cherry lips forming in a cute pout which symbolizes that she wanted to share this piece of masterpiece of hers with someone who can appreciate her with their whole heart.