004

Hey Little Stalker '.........

The way I startled was indescribable. Wait...That voice...I almost lost my sence when I turned around and saw his face..And It was him....The man I have been stalking since months....!! My breath was stucked in my throat as if someone just stabbed me there. My eyes went wider and my lips forming in a thin line to avoid the screams that are terribly trying to escape.

He was soo close to my Face that I could feel his Hot breath on my skin. The way his eyes was killing me was unexplainable.

His unfathomable brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his honey toned face. His eyes were Gorgeous and dangerously deep which I'm afraid I might almost get lost in them. His soft Dark Hair was hiding his perfect forehead. His rosy plump Lips that almost looked like a fiest to me and that lip piercings was just adoring his whole face.

I could say that my reaction was pleasing him by that fucking smirk in his face.

'Well....looks like someone is too shocked to even respond'..He whispered near my ears as if trying not to gain anyones attention on us. But the side effects that he was giving me by standing soo close to me was probably gonna skip so many beats off my heart.

He suddenly straightened his posture when he noticed an employee was approaching us. But there I was still gawking at him shamelessly. He slightly smacked my head to get me back on my track. And that's when I came back to earth.

I stepped back and cleared my throat. Shaking my head, I convinced myself to act professionally and shouldn't throw hands on this stunning Man infront of me.

'Sor-ry...?...Please follow Me s-ir...'. I cursed myself for shuttering ever soo badly in front of him. Without sparing a glance at him I lead all the models and introduced our special locations in our company.

I could feel the heat between us whenever I pass by him or caught him staring at me for some reasons.

While I was doing my job perfectly, I got a call from Manager shin and asked me to bring everyone in our conference hall. I contacted Jimin and informed him to bring the other part of the team there too.

I walked everyone to our Luxurious Conference Room and there sat Manager shin along with tech company's Managing director Mr Eunwoo with his clients.

I bowed slightly infront of everyone as a sign of respect and asked every models to have a seat which had been arranged especially for them.

I stood near Manager shin. Now everyone was on there place including him sitting like a successfull CEO from different companys. I saw how he was looking at me and my nervousness was on its highest peak.

Manager shin stood up and introduced himself first. After being done with his speech, he asked me to show my presentation which I had put my 100% in..

I nodded and went near the view board with shaking hands in which I was holding my iPad and a pen drive.