006

THIS PAGE HAS BEEN MADE FOR THOSE WHO WERE CONFUSE OF HOW JK HAD KNOW Y/N BEFORE..!! Kindly skip to the next chapter if you aren't interested in it....♡

______________________________♡°.......

(Changdeokgung Palace)
JEON JUNGKOOK

The temperature is milder, and flowers blooming with pleasant sunlight hitting on them. There is an warm wind tangled in the air of this mid April, Spring season.

The peaceful, calm and Mind-bending atmosphere presented here was engulfing me in such a way that, they could make my worries vanish in air just like smoke...

Here I was in my all time favourite spot with my son 'Bam'. He loves to be here as much as I am. The pup seems happy whenever I bring him here for an walk. He needs to keep his baby body strong and firm. So I have to prepare him for both his physical and mental health.

Even if I treat him as my Son, he is well trained, adaptable and ambitious. He vows to be linked with Nature and to a low degree of fear fulness and aloofness.

I saw how he looked at me for leaving the hold in his choke chain collar. I know if I did, then it would be hard for me to get him back again in it as he loves to goof around.

'Bam~ahh!! Promise me you wouldn't go anywhere else other than being in this zone'. He is still an little puppy so I can't let him do whatever he wants.

Bam jumped on me and gave me a "just let go of this chain and I will show you" look indicating that he is trust worthy. I chuckled at his randomness and let him do whatever he wanted. This place have been guarded entirely so I shouldn't be worried about him too much.

Usually I would be playing guitar or reading books at the meanwhile of bams schedule. Even if the place has been owned by my father, I would always pay for it. It's not like I love coming here, I always find peace here and the consolation of this area had been surprising me a lot.

The nature is just as casual as my appearance today. I was in my usual long sleeved top of Louis Vuitton along with an jacket of Zara above, slacks adorning with sneakers from Adidas and an amazing pair of sneakers from Gucci. I know I have been grabbing everyone's attention on me with my flawless looks.

Well.....by being an Ambassador of famous brands and companies are gratefully helping me to be an young Millionaire. I'm already pissed by my dad for spoiling me with his money. I can make it with my own existence rather than his black cards.

I started playing guitar with much more attention and Adoration. This had been gifted by my father for the first time for being an topper on my college days. I adore it with such care and affection even if I can afford buying an new one. Nothing can replace it.

I was lost in my own track. This melodies can make anyone fall for the magical pleasure it holds. I saw some kids surrounding me with diamond in their eyes.

Leaning, I continued playing guitar with eyes focused on the beautiful water featured presented in the middle of the yard. It's so achingly modernized.

As I was lost in already beautiful sight infront of me, I saw a girl, who just appeared in front of it playing with the water droplets in her floral White dress. For a while I was lost.

Lost in her ethereal beauty...

The girl had an camera in her hand, capturing the beautiful waterfall just like the way I did a second ago. She smiled...