Chapter ~ 7

He sighed and pulled her closer such that her back was against his chest and she gasped. He could feel her heavy breathing and wildly racing heart.

Pallavi mera taraf dekho, "

He called softly and kissed her shoulder rubbing her arms trying to calm her down.

He slowly turned her around and she looked at him teary eyed. He cupped her face and asked.

Kya hua? "

She shook her head and closed her eyes.

Tum Bahut gussa the na. maine dekha hai baba jabhi gussa hote the na toh woh aai ko belt se marte the toh mujhe laga ki tum bhi........, "

She didn't complete her sentence and he stiffened. She thought he would hit her?

Mai gussa nhi tha pallavi mai bas thoda irritated tha woh bhi tumhara wajah se nhi aur kabhi mai tumhare se gussa bhi hua na phir bhi kabhi bhi mai apna haath tum per nhi uthayega. kabhi bhi nhi I promise, "

He whispered and she hugged him sobbing in his chest.

I love you raghav."

She whispered making him go still. He didn't know what to say. He just hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead.

After that day raghav had realised one thing. A person who had seen their mother being hit all their life on every small thing wouldn't hit anyone without a reason.

He got a chance to ask Arjun what had actually happened. But Arjun hadn't reacted or done anything so far. Maybe he too has forgotten about it.

Only if he knew how wrong he was.

Pallavi, "

Arjun called her making her look at him shocked. He never talked to her directly.

Mujhe chicken khana hai, "

Pallavi looked at raghav. They were non-vegetarian? Why did he never tell her? But she never saw him eating it after marriage.

Umm chicken? "

Haan woh Arjun khaata hai."

Raghav replied still typing something on his laptop.

Umm kya khana hai? Mai order kr deti hu, "

Crispy chicken tikka aur please tum khud banao na, "

She looked at him wide eyed.

M....mai Banau? "

She asked to reconfirm and looked at raghav wide eyed when he nodded. raghav raised his hands in mock surrender thinking arjun was teasing her.

Mai devar bhabhi ke beech nhi padne wala hai. "

He failed to notice Arjun's evil smirk. Just then raghav received a call and arjun got up walking towards pallavi.

Come on pallavi. Pehli baar kuch demand kiya hai maine. kya tum ye mere liye nhi karogi? Chichen fridge mai rakha hai. Youtube pr dekh kr bana do na please, "

Lekin arjun mai......, "

Bhai ko kaisa lagega jab unhe pta chalega ki tum meri ek wish bhi puri nhi kar pa rahi ho, "

He pretended to be sad and pallavi looked at raghav who was busy in his call with his back towards her.

Thik hai, "

She mumbled weakly and arjun hugged her making her a little awkward.

Arjun smirked at his plan being successful. Raghav saw them from the corner of his eyes but let it side thinking that arjun didn't have bad intentions.

Pallavi went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She almost puked at the sight of the chicken.

She closed the door back and took a deep breath. Closing her eyes she put the chicken on the slab.

She switched on a video and tried to imitate what the video taught.

The intense smell of the chicken made her nauseous. She covered her nose with her dupatta and just as she touched the chicken she felt her stomach gave up.

She went to the sink and puked everything out. Arjun smirked seeing her discomfort while raghav ran towards the kitchen hearing her puke.

Pallavi, "

He held her and supported her. She cleaned her mouth and slumped back against him. He picked her up bridal style and she hid her face in his neck.

I am sorry. I tried, "

She mumbled and he took her to their room not understanding anything. He made her sit and wiped her tears.

Tum ro kahe ko raha hai? Kya hua? "

She told him everything and raghav felt angry at arjun.

Mera baat dhayan se sunne ka pallavi isme tumhara koi galti nhi hai. Aur aaj ke baad tum aisa kuch nhi karega jisme tum comfortable nhi hai chahe woh kisi ka bhi demand kyu na ho Ardhamainda, "

He said and she hugged him.

I love you raghav bahut saara, " He smiled.

Tum rest karne ka mai us stupid ko dekhata hai, "

He went down trying to calm his anger.

Mai tumhara chicken order kar diya aur next time se usko pareshan nhi karne ka, "

He said in an emotionless tone and arjun scowled.

What the hell bhai? Apne use roka kyu? karne dete na, "

Tameez se arjun wah mera wife hai aur usko aisa kuch bhi karne ka Jarurat nhi hai jisme woh comfortable nhi hai, "

He glared and started walking away then he stopped and said.

Aur ek baat don't touch her again. Wah comfortable nhi hai, "

He warned and arjun chuckled humourlessly.

Bhai apne ye shadi revenge ke liye kiya tha na but You are falling weak, "

He said but raghav didn't pay any head. He went to his room and saw his wife sitting in front of the dressing table doing her nighttime routine.

She looked at him and gave him a wide smile.

Arjun was wrong raghav was not falling weak.

He was falling in love with his wife.

She raised her eyebrows at him when he continued to look at her. He sauntered towards her and held her hand pulling her into his chest.

He kissed her softly making her clutch his t-shirt and nuzzled his nose into hers after pulling back.

I love you, "

He whispered making her look at him surprised. Her expressions slowly changed and a wide grin took over her lips.

I love you too, "

She squealed like a college girl and hugged him tightly making him chuckle. He picked her up and swivel her around making her giggle.

The room filled with their laughter while someone else burned.

TBC...........