chapter 24

Her wedding night she believed was the longest night she ever endured. He didn't left her for a second. She was feeling mentally and physically exhausted. Her whole body was sore. There no place where he didn't left his mark... and she knew he was not finished with her. In the heat of moment she just yelled "I hate you" to his face. His reaction was instant.

"What did you just said? Let me show you how I treat people who "hate" me" she was flipped on the side. With her hands bound she was powerless. She first smelled the cigarettes. Confused first than she felt sudden pain of being burned when he pressed the cigarette on her back.

She tried to escape from the burn. But it was impossible to move. "I don- don't hate you please stop" she said sobbing but her words seemed useless. She counted each time when he pressed cigarettes on her back he did it for 50 times.. her whole back was burning with pain. She didn't think any place was left where he didn't burned her.

Her innocence was ruined by him in the most brutal manner. When he left her room. She was feeling like dead person. Her soul had disappeared somewhere.. she couldn't connect with her own self. The realisation of being married to him was dawning on her. The more she realised how bad she was in his hold the more she felt dead inside.

She imagined her life as simple one. She would met someone. Get to know him. If they matched slowly she would fall in love. Get married and have their own house and kids,
They would live a happy life. But all that was in her imagination. Her life had taken such turns that there was no dream of simple life now.

She didn't wanted anyone now. She wanted to so far away from everyone. Where no one can find her. But how was the question which made her numb..

With no strength she went down in kitchen for her lunch. She saw pity and sadness in the maids eyes. She didn't saw herself in mirror. Because somewhere in her heart she knew the image will break her more. Ignoring their looks she started to making her lunch.

She was cutting vegetables when she accidentally cut her finger. She saw her hand was bleeding and maid rushed to get bandages. But what she couldn't feel was pain.

After all the things she had endured this seemed nothing.... If she had cut her hand month ago like this she would be crying of how much it was hurting but now the month had changed her whole life

It changed her.

Hello there
It's my birthday today so here a update
Please be little kind today I will try my best to post long chapters

How was this chapter?