Chapter 30

Escape.. can be of many forms. Some physical and some are mental. She craved whatever she can get. Her mother was amazing cook. Some parts of her childhood was spend in the kitchen with her mom. She believed she got her cooking deftness from her.

She was thankful that as small as cooking it was also a form of escape for her. One he didn't knew about. She was not allowed in the kitchen. But she begged the maids to let her cook. She assured he will never get to know about it. She had no other option.

She loved vanilla podding as a child. Her mother used to make it on every Sunday. There was a story behind it. When mother found out she was pregnant she made pudding and told good news to her father. From than it became part of their life.

The maids were standing in line. Waiting for any command But she had none. After quickly making the podding she decided to have it in her room in peace. Today she didn't wanted to worry about anything she just wanted to experience happiness of her childhood.

She quietly went in her room. Sitting on chair there with view of garden. She started eating..Just as she took the last bite. She felt weird sense of nausea. She couldn't control herself and went into the washroom. In less than seconds she started to gag. And spew out everything she had.

Suddenly she was sick. She couldn't make sense of anything. What happened to her suddenly, she wanted to call the maids but her chain of thoughts made her skip her heartbeats.

She didn't got her periods after the first time he forced her. How can she forget to keep track of her periods. If she was calculating correctly she had missed her periods by weeks. She didn't wanted to believe it but

she was pregnant.

Hello again some sweet comments made me wrote this chapter
So here thank you from my side for waiting for me

How was this chapter? ;)
What will be Alex reaction to this news...

Please please like and comment!!(teary eyes)