1 Day suspension

(Authors note): We made it even higher, Today we reached 3rd on #izukuhasaquirk. I didn't think I'd make it this far but thank you guys for even reading this story, This chapter might be short but I'll try to add enough detail, I may do something to Inko, Maybe it'll change the story maybe not.

I woke up from the same familiar alarm clock blaring and made the complimentary thud on the floor from rolling off the bed. I get up and throw on some clothes, Not UA's uniform because of what I did yesterday, Nothing fair in life, I think. But at least I get to train, I had another idea for shadow last night but it was late so I went to sleep. Recovery still hasn't merged so I'm gonna do that with shadow.

Ok yesterday I made a new skill that let's me teleport/transport but I only get 1 per day (This is the drawback). So if I want to increase that number I have to use it over and over until it level's up, Why does this sound so much like a game. They should've called it RPG quirk, I think as a joke. Well back to the teleporting thing, I close my eyes focusing my mind on Dagoh beach imagining myself appearing there, Opening my eyes I find my self on the beach I was thinking about.

(Dagoh beach will be his main training place at home, Don't ask why just go with it) I made a checklist last night for what ill do for training today, First off see if I can combine anything with shadow, Which is gonna be recovery and maybe telekinesis with shadow. Then ill train my new quirks and find any new skills to create with them. (Ima explain it again because I think I made it confusing the last time, The only way to create skills is from making ultimate moves, Oh and I was kidding about the Inko thing Heh) Then finally I will do my daily quest of exercises.

Luckily I have 3 water bottles on hand, I learned from the last experiences. I take a sip closing the lid after and opening my hologram. I go to merge and merge shadow and recovery, Please give me something good. *PING* "You have unlocked passive addons from this discovery, Passives happen without you having to do anything, You have made the passive addon/quirk Shadow recovery, When standing in and shade or type of shadow you will recover slowly, Recovery addon will stack with this." I read this off and of course I smile and go to test it out.

I head over to a nearby tree or anything with a shadow, And slap my arm hard leaving a bruise. I stand under the shade and I watch as the bruise magically disappears after a few seconds, "Satisfying" I mumble. I not a masochist or anything but I was hypnotized the way it was healing the bruise so I kind slapped my arm a few more times... Back to training! 

Next is telekinesis with shadow I reopen my hologram for like the 473rd time and go to merge, I tap merge on telekinesis and shadow and hope for something good. *PING* "You have merged a new quirk/addon called shadow minions, You can create any creature or animal 3 feet high out of any shadow. They will do your bidding for you no matter what." "AWESOME!" I shout as I finish reading it and try to summon a little puppy, My favorite. I get a dark moonlight shaded puppy and I carefully pick him up, He's adorable, I think.

That's another chapter complete, My goal for every chapter is at least  600 words which I did today, And if I wrote anymore I would've made a second chapter into one. I'm always open for suggestions! BYE :D