six

━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘿 passed by her petite figure, thightening up her scared body even more than it already was

𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘿 passed by her petite figure, thightening up her scared body even more than it already was. “Stiff” was the right word to use for such situation. And as such clueless she was, Della still stepped against the mine and took step of off the rod, letting her cold hands sway away to the pockets of her uniform.

Colored in such pale shades, she slipped next to him, in a soft tone of unbelievable disbelief who she just passed by. Because Della La Grace didn't knew of the underworld Tom Marvolo Riddle was building, and as such, she didn't counted him as dangerous, if nothing, to her, he was intimidating. Nothing more or less. Just slightly different than the other people she met so far in Hogwarts, and somehow, he was the most interesting one yet.

The eyes of her did not longer met his, even tho on his behalf, he was staring at her shamelessly. So as such, soft and scared, with swift yet small footsteps she approached the other side of the Astronomy Tower with strong will to leave to her dorm.

Yet, passing by Riddle seemed like such scary task she did not want to do, but as mighty as she was, Della passed by his dark aura like it was close to nothing. Which indeed amazed the man of whom everyone was afraid, intimidated and respectful.

━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

The dorm, cold and somehow comforting, with patterns of black, silver and deep emerald green, enough to represent the house of ambition, cunningness, and as people say, evil.

Both Anyse and Della shared their dorms with Seraphina, due to her being abandoned by her very own best friends. Quite the mystery she was, the girl who was avoided by all for something the french beauties didn't know of, and they didn't intend to. At least not Della, she hadn't planed to get attached to any witch or wizard in Hogwarts, only survive this troubled journey and move on.

Which she already destroyed due to her tainted heart being attached to something just as dark. And her, poor little thing, knew nothing of it.

„Are you always that pale?” was the rich voice of Seraphina Willtamonz that asked out of nowhere when Della got herself ready for bed.

Both girls, being alone in the dorm, now got well and could understand each other. Therefore, Della still had some troubles of her own to put the minding on the languages right now.

Anyse confused her face as she soon noticed that indeed the other french beauty looked suspicious. „Della, you okay? Something happen?” the thick french accent asked and as soon as the question popped, the blonde signed hardly.

„Oh no, me not know what, me not know when and w..who!” frightened started to talk she, swaying her hands in all sides and lasting to collapse on the bed between the two other roommates of hers.

„Well tell us what happened, you look like you've seen a ghost.” even if it was just a saying, both other french girls got creeped out. They have seen ghosts, the one at Hogwarts that everyone was aware of, and now Della began to think there was another one.

„Did you?” Anyse questioned.

„Did I?” scared Della questioned herself.

Seraphina rolled her eyes, holding back a sudden laugh. „Calm down, it's a joke.” the relief in their eyes was unmatchable. „Anyways, who did you saw?”

Trying to get the most perfect, most tempting picture of him, the blonde didn't even had to try, because he never left her minds, strangely enough. „Me not know he name..he wear black, he tall, he have eyes green and..” now with slight fear the blonde turned towards Anyse. „me felt dark aura on him.” as soon as those words left her mouth, the fear was shared between the tho beauties.

„Hold on—dark aura? Really? What does that stand for?” the only one, yet most confused slytherin girl asked the veelas.

„Means he evil, bad, not good.” explained they.

„Ohh!” rejoiced again the black haired girl. „You mean professor Riddle?” again Della's eyes squinted in more confusion.

„Professor?” she asked.

„Yes, professor, he teaches Defense Against The Dark Arts, which by the way, some veelas are intending on attending on monday and i may have wrote your names on there just cause.” as soon as the siren-eye shaped slytherin told, the blood of Della turned to cold stone.

She shouldn't trust such task, she shouldn't like it and yet alone — accept it. But she did. Della La Grace accepted the challenge that seemed to big for her, and not for any particular reason but because she was simply curious.

Now she wasn't curious most of the times, but did she think fully with her head? Or was just someone messing with the same for some fun?

Because indeed, the blonde veela was intelligent and smart enough. Her grades were perfectly perfect, she - always neat, her heart always pure and even if she may not seem so, Della always thought with her head first, then — with heart.

But in such tragedy of sudden events, she couldn't think at all. The only thing om her minds was leaving Hogwarts and countinuing with her common little basic life back at France. She was born for that, for that light, that life. And yet it will still get taken away from her, without her will, as if the darkest spell ever in this magical universe.

„Ah oui, oui, that is fun, true Del?” when Anyse's voice spoke, it took the other veela out of her own little mind.
[yes, yes]

Della didn't think these so called classes would be fun and interesting, for her it would be a mere torture. Yet for the sake of her friends sake, she had nothing more of a choice but to accept the saying.

„Why of course!” the fake veela charm locked in quite well because now both believed in her excitement.

It lasted shortly, to her liking, because now all three were deeply asleep. Some with their melancholy dreams, some just plain sleeping like the best time of their life, and some — one particular girl — with another's dream put in her very own mind.

yohooooo guess who decided to post againnnnnn??? finally after a whole month!!! im so so terribly sorry guys, i just have a major writers block when it comes to this story for some point even tho i already know every detail of it 😭

anyways, enjoy this and i love yall <3