Anxiety

Yuta bit his nail as he sat with the the rest of the students at jujutsu high. They were all waiting hear if Toge was ok. Ieri hadn't made it sound very promising when she said she'd do all that she could. That wasn't a good sign.

"It's probably going to be ok." Maki finally broke the silence. She had her arm wrapped around Yuta. Yuta sighed and nodded. She was probably right, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

"Thanks, Maki." He said with a nod. Maki squeezed his shoulder gently. Yuta glanced at her face.

Her eyes were blood shot. Her cheeks were swollen and stained with tears. Yuta could tell that she was incredibly scared in the same way he was, but she was hiding it. Yuta leaned into her, as if to show her she wasn't alone.

"Yeah. We're friends, after all." She said with a nod. Yuta smiled slightly as he heard that. Everyone perked up when Ieri came back in. Yuta wasn't very religious, but now he was praying. Praying to any god who would listen.

"He's not dead." Ieri said with a nod. There were so many sighs of relief in that moment alone. "But." She started. Yuta inhaled sharply. "He lost a serious amount of blood. I can't promise he'll be better soon." She said with a sigh. "...anyone wanna see him?" She asked in a whisper. Yuta glances around.

"I do." He declared, standing up. Ieri nodded and gestured for him to follow her. Yuta followed after her with such haste. He had to see the small boy he loved so dearly.