Drider x Reader

The fallen leaves crunched under my feet as I run through the thick forest. My heart raced inside my chest, bearing wildly. Behind me I could hear the monster getting closer.

It was a game we both liked to play. He loved the thrill of the hunt, and so did I.

My legs began to burn and suddenly my foot was was caught on a vine, sending me face first into the grass. The adrenaline ran through my body as I tried to get up, but it was already too late. I screamed as I felt a foreign weight push down into the ground, harshly spreading my legs.

"Caught you, little butterfly," Anchar hissed into my ear. "You're not going anywhere."

I couldn't help but smile at his words, feeling my core tingle with warmth. I was excited to see what he'd do to me.

I felt Anchar pull my arms behind my back, hearing him weave his silk over them and tying them together. The weight of his large body kept me pinned down, my knees beggining to hurt from kneeling over rocks.

"Oh please," I whined, trying to struggle against my binds. I loved being helpless under him.

"Beg all you want little butterfly, but that's ot going to stop me from having my way with you," Anchar chuckled, bending over me. In a split second he teared my dress of my body, trapping me under him with his spider legs. It was both terrifying and exhilarating being at his mercy.

I groaned as his large cock began to spread me open and gripped the grass below me. The pain felt so good. Anchar hissed and pushed deeper, completely sinking inside me. A small bulge appeared at my stomach as I took his size.

He started a slow pace, letting me adjust to him before getting rougher. His hips slapped against my ass as he buried his cock inside me with full force, making me whine and squeal in ecstasy.

I could feel a knot forming in my stomach, getting tighter and tighter. Anchar reached over my hips and placed his hand on my clit, rubbing it in sync with his thrusts. That was all I needed to become undone, making a mess all over him.

I panted hard as Anchar slowed down, caressing my thighs and gripping my waist possessively. I was satisfied.

"We are not done, little butterfly. You can take more, can't you?" Anchar's soft voice rang in my ears. I moaned in reply. It was going to be a long night.