Chapter 1

Sierra's p.o.v

Depression. Something that bothers me more than once a day. I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed living my life. Depression feels like there is this machine inside of me stopping me from having fun. Doctor after doctor none of them have helped, it's the same thing everytime I visit one. First they diagnose me with some random condition that they give me pills for that have never worked. I have come to reality that my depression will never get better and that is something that needs to change.

Basically my life is the same thing every day

First I try to wake up but there's nothing to look forward to in the day so I stay in bed for a little longer than I should

Then I brush my teeth because I HATE stinky breath

Then I go downstairs to make something to eat which is really hard because I hate how ugly I look so I basically starve myself so I am skinny

Then I go upstairs and since I am in sweatpants and a baggy shirt I just stay in that.

Today I wanted to do something that I would never think of doing because I am so insecure about myself I can't even go outside to take the trash out without having a total mental breakdown.

But today was a different type of day. I wanted to go to the mall and buy some new clothes. I think that 15 pairs of sweatpants is a little much. I have barely any real clothes.

So I actually get ready for the day which is unusual

I put on my only pair of jeans and a cropped maroon sweater from urban outfitter from my parents. Then I head into the bathroom and put on some make concealer, brow gel, mascara not a lot of makeup but enough to go out in public at least.

Once I feel like I look presentable I head downstairs grab my car keys and some money from under the scrapbook my parents gave me and head out the door.

I decided to stop at Starbucks because I haven't been in awhile and I am addicted to coffee. I got a tall caramel macchiato with a pump of vanilla if you were wondering:))

I head to my car and start driving to the mall. It's about a 30 min drive so I put my aux cord into my phone and play some music from my spotify account.

Once I finally reach the mall I park my car and start walking to target because I love that store. I get some new mascara, a pair of leggings, and some boom chicka pop because that stuff is so good.

I go to Nordstrom, top shop, and american eagle and a few others before I started to get hungry. I was craving chick-fil-a so I started to walk there. I got some chicken nuggets and waffle fries! Once I finished my food I headed to pac sun because I wanted to check out the Kendall and Kylie collection there. It was a pretty long walk so I decided to go on my phone while walking there. I wasn't really paying attention.

Shawns p.o.v
I am going to magcon a few weeks and I was low on clothes so I headed to pad sun to get some shirts.

While I was walking to pac sun I got a message from my manager saying he wanted me back as soon as I can because I have an interview to attend. I started to walk a little faster more like a speed walk because I needed to hurry.

While I was texting him back I saw the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. She is short with long brown hair and she is wearing skinny jeans that makes her butt looked great😉 with a cropped maroon sweater that wasn't too short it was perfect size.

Sierras p.o.v
I could feel someone checking me out so I looked back when all of a sudden He bumps into me o my goodness he is pretty hot I gotta say.

Shawns p.o.v
Crap she noticed that I was staring at her. I look away but she stops walking and I totally crash into her, she falls to the ground and so do I.