CHAPTER - 9 (100%)

"Pee, normally you don't like anyone interfering in your space. Even your little brother hasn't been there for a long time and then when your mother comes in, you don't like it at all. You hardly let anyone come up to your room. apartment, but why did you leave Kal sleep there?", Singha questioned still confused.

Rapee himself also remained silent, as he allowed Rattikal to stay without him feeling any discomfort. Besides Furthermore, he made this decision easily and quickly.

"It's already strange for me that you have let me do the entertainment in your apartment. But letting Kal sleep in your apartment until the bruises go away is even weirder," Singha said back.

Rapee was quiet too, wasn't he?

that he doesn't realize that he is doing things differently than he did before. But it makes it clear that he wasn't aware of everything Night was doing.

Night made Rapee feel like he was being manipulated, but it was conscious manipulation from someone who understood what the other person wanted.

"Just relax. I just have fun watching him try to please me. That's all," Rapee said calmly. Singha raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Just fun? Are you sure it's just that, isn't it something more? Aren't you in love with him?", asked Singha again.

"Rapee, I admit that Khun Kal is trustworthy to a certain extent, but not 100% because we don't know him very well. I trust him to a certain extent because Eric assured it. And

I also heard reviews from his customers. But being so close to him... do you think it's a good idea?", Singha warned with concern.

"If you're just having fun and not thinking about anything else, that's fine. But if you're thinking about more than that, I want to warn you so you don't

forget that Kal does the entertainment service, he also needs to take good care of his customers, like you, doing everything to impress you, but he may not have the same feeling for you", Singha warned again. Rapee sat and listened silently.

"That's all I wanted to tell you. And tonight, I'm going to drink at your house." said Singha and patted Rapee on the shoulder, leaving Pee a little irritated.

"Why?" Rapee asked.

"Oh, I want to try Kal's cooking. Since you hired him, and if there is someone else, he won't charge more, right?", said Singha.

"I hired you to take care of just one person," Rapee said in a calm tone. Singha raised his eyebrows and looked at his friend a little intrigued.

"I'm just going to drink a little. Come on, I will help you check whether Kal is truly trustworthy or not", said Singha, still insisting on going to Rapee's apartment.

Rapee let out a soft sigh, before nodding in acceptance and then they sat down to continue eating.

"I'm just letting you know that I'm going to your apartment later," Singha said and then began to eat.

On Night's side, as soon as he returned to the apartment, he had lunch and then started working on his own drawing for a while. He called his younger sister to check on his father's health, she told him that his father was getting better. This made Night more relaxed, but he didn't express anything beyond that.

("P'Kal, are you home? Dao is thinking about coming to visit you.") Dao, Night's little sister asked.

"I'm not at home.

It will probably be a few more days before I return. I just accepted an entertainment job,” Rattikal told his sister directly.

("Where? Is it safe?") asked Dao, worried.