3

(chapter 3 already?! gosh how time flies :] )

TW: smut

five days past and you weren't over the incident, how could he just come in and leave just like that? what did he want from you? and most importantly.. why you? it just didnt make sense, there were other prettier girls than you so what makes you so special?

(7:00 p.m.) 

you were all alone again, this time you were prepared if the man showed up again. Tonight it was different. you were in your room listening to your playlist when you gotten a notification from a unknown number, you were curious so you clicked on it 

unknown number:

:)

strange.. who could have sent you that until you felt weight on your bed and you looked up to see the smiley killer " boo !" he said as you screamed and he laughed wiping a tear away, you were ready to knock him off his feet but something stopped you, something about this man made you stop and wonder if it really was worth it to use your hidden pen knife on him... he looked at you silently and you looked at his lips.

"Are you trying to turn me on? cause if you are its working" he rasped out, his voice was soft maybe a bit deep, it sounded as if he never used it for long time, he placed a hand on your thigh and slowly siding upward looking at your face to see if there was any signs of discomfort lucky for him there wasn't, he took it as a sign to keep going, he leaned in and captured  your lips  softly before turning it into an aggressive make out session, his hands roaming on every part of your body you succumbed him, he licked your bottom lip as if asking for entrance, you denied keeping your mouth closed, he bit your lip in protest make you gasp, he forced his tongue exploring every inch of your mouth, you clenched his white jacket in your hands pulling him closer so that there won't be any space between you guys.

He pushed you onto the bed towering over you, he dived onto your neck, kissing and licking leaving a blue black mark on your neck, you shut your eyes, squeezing it close.

"look at me" he says to you, he rips your shirt off leaving you in your black laced bra, his favourite bra on you, "looks like i'm eating well tonight" he whispered in your  ear before  unclipping your bra he saw your breasts and took your nipple in your mouth, you shivered at the feeling of him sucking, you fisted his hair as he swirled his tongue and released you nipple with a 'pop' sound, he gave the same treatment to your other boob he would ocassionally look up to see you moaning and whimpering,

he unzips his pants and pulls down your panties and pants he looks at you for reassurance (even wilbur can't do that smh)  you nodded softly, you felt him enter you, filing you to the absolute brim. You moaned aloud, wrapping your legs around jeff's waist ,you looked away only for your jaw to be forcefully grabbed and pulled to be met with the killer's face, "when i fuck you" he says into your ear "You will look at me when I do so. You understand, (Name)?"  you nodded unable to create a single sentence  he thrusts harder and harder until you felt a knot in the lower part of your stomach, "so fucking tight..~"  he huffs and you clenched around him "'m gonna come" you warned " me too darling" he groans, your orgasm washes over you, you saw stars and your body tenses jeff came in you too, he pulled out and collapsed next to you.

he wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to him, he kisses your neck and strokes your hair making you feel sleepy..soon everything turned dark.

655 words !!

A/N: i'm happy about a few parts about this chapter, anyway im not sure what to do for the next chapter so suggest what i should do in the comments !! make sure to hydrate and and eat on time and remember to vote !!