5

(A/N: hihihihi, this is my first time writing gore, so if it sounds cringe i apologise!)

you were tasked with the job of buying bread due to the fact you were craving for french toast, it was 3 a.m. and your parents were sleeping soundly in their room, you zipped your hoodie up and walked down the stairs being careful not to wake your parents up from their slumber

The cool night air hits your face when you opened your front door, you had some money in your pocket and your personal weapon in case anyone tried anything with you on that night, unfortunately you were right. You got out from the grocery shop and started walking through a short cut near an alley way when a Man older than 30 starts whistling at you. you narrowed your eyes in disgust you were just 16, he clearly needs to fuck off, he then followed you around, you had enough " stop following me you creep !" you yelled at him, he chuckled " fiesty you're like my wife but she's gettin boring" he says while raking his eyes over your body he reached in to touch you when he yells in pain.

Jeff was behind him with his knife in the man's back " I think you should go" he takes the knife out and flips the man so he is facing jeff " to " he stabs him once more and extracted the knife again " sleep !" he plunges the knife into the man's forehead making his eyes go wide you watched in horror as the life that was once in the man's eyes fade away..

You looked at jeff, he was covered in blood breathing in and out slowly he looks at you and you looked at him he steps closer to you and cups your face

" I said i would always protect you " he said while using his thumb to stroke your cheek, you leaned into his touch " you are so important to me " he whispers as he kisses you 

A/N: HEYYYY okay so i might take a longer time than usual updating this book but personallyy i live for this chapter he is so protective over you babe.. like ..

word count: 375