~•⁷•~

In a room that seems to be an office. A very stern and buff man could be seen behind the desk, his aura overwhelming as his eyes moved behind his spectacle which is pulled down to the bridge of his nose, articulately. He kept glancing on the papers that are scattered across his desk while sighing repeatedly.

"Agent Seo". Someone came in bowing deeply in respect.

"Yes? Agent Kai,what can I do for you". The aforementioned Agent Seo inquired, raising his head from the stack of papers laid on his office desk. Looking at the man standing before him whom was slightly bent over in respect. He rolled up his sleeves. Folding his hands, he leaned on the desk, the action made his prominent muscles and biceps evident, giving the man his undivided attention.

"The higher ups called for a meeting, they are waiting for you in the conference room". Agent Kai relayed bowing yet again.

"Okay, let them know I'll be there soon". He replied standing up to clear his desk of the papers containing cases to be investigated.

"Yes Sir!". And with one last bow, Agent Kai made his exit.

"Oh God!, this soon, couldn't they have given me a few more days". Agent Seo sighed, lamenting, he still have a few cases left unattended, he would have been able to turn them in if he's given a few days. But he is not worried, someone else will handle it.

Nevertheless,he rolled down the sleeves of his well ironed shirt, patting it to straighten out the wrinkled part. He clips on his name tag at it's place in the breast pocket at the left hand side of his chest. After making sure he had his I.D on, he took a file containing the details of the plan to be discussed in the conference room, and left his office heading to the conference room.

As he stood outside the door leading to the conference room. He breathed heavily. He looks composed, but as he stood there, he's a nervous wreck. Since no one has joined him outside the conference room, it means they're all waiting on him. So bracing himself, he pushed open the door and stepped in.

As soon as he stepped in,all heads turned towards him with so many pairs of eyes on him, some staring in admiration, some in jealousy,some in contempt and scorn.

He glanced around, noting that everyone seemed to have arrived, even the director of his division and his assistant was present, giving him a good idea on how serious this is been taken.

The room was coated in a deafening silence, everyone in their own thoughts. He just stood there with his head bowed, not daring to sit down. He hates the eerie silence.

"Uhm... Agent Seo, you can take your seat and don't worry you weren't late, everyone else is already here before we sent for you, so no need to be this nervous". His director Kim Namjoon ordered after clearing his throat, breaking the silence.

He did as ordered and took his seat right in-between two of his colleagues, who were also his friends.

"C'mon Seo, stop flexing those muscles". His colleague, whom is sitting at his right hand side Choi Yeonjun, who's in the same rank as him muttered smirking.

"Shut up Choi, it's not my fault you don't have them, you're just jealous". He fired back, scoffing.

Their little banter was able to lighten up the mood in the room, causing their colleagues to chuckle.

"Well can we proceed with the meeting now". The assistant director Lalisa Manoban said looking so serious, receiving a nod of confirmation all around the table. She turned towards the director "you can begin, Sir". She stated firmly.

"Ok then, y'all know the reason why we are, am I right?". He asked glancing around the room.

"Yes Sir". They all chorused.

"We all are very aware of the doings of Abaddon, he reeks of havoc wherever he goes, he isn't just the Angel of Death, he is also the God of Destruction. He always made sure there's a victim of bloodshed every week. It was made to my notice that he got into a gunfire battle with the Velvet Serpents last week and almost got killed, that same week, barely three days later someone was reported dead spotted with Abaddon's signature killing style.

I have no idea how he was able to survive the assault last week because no hospital has any record of treatment related to him, it made me wonder if he has medical skills.

Also no leads on him whatsoever. It seems that he vanishes into thin air after commiting the act". The director sighed frustratedly, massaging his temple. No one dared to make a comment, so he continued.

"So after much deliberation, we decided to change tactics. It seemed to us that the Mafian Organizations comes in contact with him the most. So we're sending two of our best Agents; Agent Seo Changbin, undercover name Lewis and Agent Jung Wooyoung, undercover name MSG to the lair of The Velvet Serpents and Obsidian Vipers respectively in an undercover mission". He concluded glancing at the said males who just nodded in agreement, moreover they have no choice but to agree. Working in the Investigation department requires them to give their all at all times, as long as work calls, they are obligated to answer.

" The plan have been forwarded to you beforehand, study it. You only have to follow the plan, don't worry about anything else, we'll handle the rest". They both nodded

"That's it, y'all are dismissed". And with that he exited the conference room with Agent Manoban trailing behind him.