~•²⁰•~

Felix came down from his car and walked towards the hospital building. He was greeted with a series of 'hello's' and 'hi's' which he returned with smiles and bows. As he walked into the door,ambulances could be heard nonstop like a background music. He kept walking and was soon joined by Jeongin who already arrived earlier.

Stepping into his office,he went behind his desk and sat down,he took a sip of his coffee as Jeongin was briefing him on his morning schedule, also with a coffee in hand.

"There's a conference with the professors by 9:30am, and also a new resident will be joining the team today". Jeongin relayed reading from the tablet in his hand.

"Where are the remaining team members?". He questioned.

They all bust in immediately he asked that question and he was soon overwhelmed with greetings.

He just rolled his eyes contradicting the smile on his face,he loves his team so much,the whole hospital is aware of this fact.

:••:

Wearing a white laboratory coat with a badge at the breast pocket which says 서울대학교 교육병원 심장흉부외과 의사 이용복 필릭스 (Seoul University Teaching Hospital, Cardio thoracic Surgeon Lee Yongbok Felix) and sitting inside the conference room which was illuminated by the light from the projector,the conference commenced.

"A 10 year old young man with Acute Appendicitis, already had a Laparoscopic Surgery two years ago, due to a recent discovery of another tumor which is possibly a reoccurring appendix, Doctor Lee will be performing an Open Heart Appendectomy on him"

Felix raised his eyebrow at that, he had come across the patient's files, though he didn't go through it thoroughly, it was still enough for him to know that this will be third surgery on the patient. His second Open heart surgery but third surgery plus the Laparoscope that was done on him two years ago.

"Second surgery? not third?". He asked.

"Second Appendectomy". The resident clarified before he continued "His first surgery was a Laparoscopy, Second was a Bypass Graft". He concluded.

Felix nodded at that before he faced the professor sitting opposite him.

"Professor Kim, if I remember correctly he's your patient". Felix asked curiously.

"I can't perform the surgery ". He concedes.

"And why's that ". The young doctor pressed on, he knew he's being provocative but who cares.

Everyone knows they don't see eye to eye.

He's also the one responsible for changing the doctor in charge of Mr Choi's surgery, his own patient and gave it to Beomgyu his puppet, causing the death of the patient, he will never forgive him for that.

After the failed surgery, the director only punished him verbally and allocating his patients to other doctors. But that was it and Felix wasn't satisfied, he thinks he deserves to be stripped off of his title as a professor. It's a pity he wasn't the director.

"We all agreed unanimously that you're the perfect doctor for the surgery ". He shrugged, trying to find back up from his fellow professors but they all avoided his eyes.

"Y'all flatter me". Felix stated in triumph bearing witness to the scene as it unfolded.

"Your records states otherwise ". Professor Kim tried to act oblivious to Felix's antagonism.

"I won't be performing the surgery, next ". He states firmly.

They were all stunned. Sure the surgery's a hard nut to crack, the patient could easily die.