Saving Alex (Harry Styles Fanfic)

Alex was depressed, suicidal, she was done with high school all the school work, bullies and her family. Her parents were never there for her. Do you know the cartoon show Fairly Odd parents? Well her parents were like that except Alex didn't have fairy god parents or an evil baby sitter. Alex was left to raise herself because her parents were always gone and the rest of her family didn't care. Other kids at school had already committed suicide because the bully's are outrageous and show no mercy. The teachers and principal don't care and are not there to help you and the guideness consulers could care less about helping you. She had it planned, she was going to jump off of dead man's ledge, a cliff at the edge of town that lead straight down to the ocean. It had sharp rocks down the face of the cliff and at the bottom the waves thrashed angrily. There was no way she could survive that. It was the perfect place to commit suicide. Alex was ready at the edge of the cliff and she jumped she felt all of her worries leave her and she was finally free until she felt muscular arms around her pulling her back to her dreaded life. Harry Styles saved her life, he told her that she was to precious to lose and he promised to help her get better.

I super sorry I suck at writing these but I promise it gets better if you read the story!! 

Hi Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0 :)