₀₂| 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹 ◎𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢◎𝒷𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓌◎𝓃𝓀𝑒𝓇* .ೃ࿐

⏤⏤⏤⏤☀︎⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤☀︎⏤⏤⏤⏤

✦ー ❝('。• ᵕ •。') ♡⋆⁺₊˚❞ ー✦

⏤⏤⏤⏤☀︎⏤⏤⏤⏤

It's been a few days since the incident with the gnome's race, and N has made sure that there is not a single property damage related to "The Mystery Shack" or any effect on the Pines twins, both physically or mentally, hopefully...

Now, on the weekends when "The Mystery Shack" is closed, the Pines family has all the time to just have fun and relax. In the dining room, N is making pancakes for breakfast for Dipper and Mabel, while both children sit at the kitchen table eagerly awaiting the food.

After some chewing time, Mabel holds up a syrup bottle. "Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?"

Dipper holds up another syrup bottle and says, "I'm always ready!"

"Then you know what this means!" At the same time, Dipper and Mabel shout, "Syrup race!" They flip the lids open and tilt the syrup bottles back as the sweet sticky brown of sugary goodness starts to drip slowly into their mouths.

"Go, Sir Syrup!" Mabel cheers, while Dipper shouts, "Go, Mountie Man!"

Though N can't participate in the challenge, his body is unable to digest human food, yet that doesn't mean he cheers the Pines twins on. "Go, Sir Syrup! Go, Mountie Man!"

Dipper and Mabel cheer for the syrup to drip faster onto their tongues. In a last effort, Mabel taps the bottom of the syrup bottle. "Almost... almost... Yes!" Only to through a coughing fit as the syrup goes down the wrong throat. While N gently pats her back to help her breathe normally, Mabel declares, "I won!"

Dipper wipes his mouth with his fist, picks up, and reads a piece of the newspaper. "No way! Hey guys, check this out."

N and Mabel lean over to look at an ad in the newspaper. "Human-sized hamster balls?" Mabel says excitedly. "I'm human-sized!"

N responds with enthusiasm, saying, "Wow, that sounds like a blast! Human-sized hamster balls? Count me in for some rolling fun!"

"No, no, guys. This." Dipper points to another ad in the newspaper for a monster photo contest, with an article saying the winner will receive money. "We see weirder stuff than that every day!"

Dipper then asks Mabel and N, "We didn't get any photos of those gnomes, did we?"

N looks at Dipper with a sad smile and says, "My apologies, Dipper, but my main focus was to make sure both of you were safe and unharmed. So I didn't have time to record anything." Also on the record, N couldn't scan any living beings.

Then Mabel answers, "Nope, just memories." But then she holds up a small chunk of white hair. "And this beard hair."

Both N and her twin brother recoil back in disgust. "Why did you save that?" Dipper asks. Mabel only shrugs her shoulders and makes an "I dunno" humming sound.