ღNo Payne, No Game ღ (Liam Payne Fan fiction)

Haii :D I'm Madison you guys no me as Dirtsbag but... I forgot my password to that account so I made a new one Yay! So I hope you enjoy this story it was really hard coming up with these ideas so Here we go

♥Madison

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Liam's P.O.V

I laughed as I walked over to the living seeing all the boys jumbled on the floor wrestling. Usually I wouldn't be laughing more like yelling at them for being idiots, But the reason I'm so happy is because me and Dani just got back together. It was a really happy moment when we broke up I was a wreck and I just went partying and hooked up with girls but now were together again and I couldn't be more happier.

"Guys! Get off each other." I chuckled.

"Fine." They all grumbled. Untangling them self from each other after they finally untangled Niall headed to the kitchen ( Of course)  Harry went to his bedroom Follow by Louis that leaves me and my best bud Zayn. Me and Zayn can read each other minds I know when he's sad and he knows when I'm sad it's like Twin powers.

" Hey mate you okay?" He questioned looking for answers. I shrugged Today Dani was coming and so was perrie and Eleanor. They were coming before we perform at Madison square Garden and I was nervous like hell and just wanted my girlfriend here.

" I'm fine just can't wait for the girls to get here." I smiled at the thought of Danielle walking through the door me giving her a big hug and kiss and maybe some Good luck before the performance. ( If you know what I mean ;) ) 

" GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!." Harry shouted Running down the stairs with a happy expression on face. I gave him a questioning look as he showed me His phone. My simile grew wider as I read through the text.

"Good for you mate! You finally found your girl." I said giving My best friend a hug. Harry and Niall been single for a Long time and I think they need to have some girl company.Now it was Niall's turn to find his princess.

After awhile all the boys were down here and we were just talking and being boys. While we were talking we heard a Ding I was the first to run to the door excited to see Dani and of course the other girls.

"Dani I Miss-" I was cut of by seeing no one there. I crunched up my eyebrows in confusion about to close  the Door in till I heard a small little voice.

" Daddy?" The voice whispered.

I look down to see a Little girl with Brown curly hair and big brown eyes. She kinda looks like me but I don't have a child so maybe she mistaken me?

" Sorry little girl are you lost?" I said bending down to her height.

" No Mummy Said your my daddy." She Blinked looking at me like I was dumb. I shake my head thinking that's wrong. But my world was about to crash down.

" Hey Baby." Danielle Said Bending down to kiss the little girls forehead. I look at my girlfriend wishing that this was a dream.

" Liam.. Please don't get mad." She stated, 

I nodded letting her continue.

" You remember before we left tour we Um you know and I think we didn't use protection and I got pregnant but I promise I was gonna tell you but I didn't know how I'm sorry." She started to cry and the little girl hugged her leg.

"Mummy Don't cry." She cooed and her Mum's legs. Dani picked her up and gave her a big kiss on her cheek which made her giggle.

" Dani can I talk to you alone."

She nodded walking inside the our hotel room. Louis and the rest of the boys turned there head confused as me I mouthed ' Later' and they nodded The little girl ran over to Niall sitting on his Lap I laugh looks like she has a crush.

"Her names Delilah Li." She Smiled as the little girl was playing with Harry's curls and Laughing. I smiled Delilah was the name I wanted to name my Daughter so I guess she did listen.

"So when exactly was you gonna tell me we had a Daughter?!?!'

~*~*~*~**~**~

So Here we have it Team payzer has a child Little delilah and she has crushy mushy on Little Nialler how cute right? anyways I hope you enjoys comment vote and fan me

Madison ♥