Chapter 3

Sorry for not updating earlier alot have been going on. I'm an not updating this book on the 16th, 17th, and 18th of this month those are the days of my test and I have to study really hard and I hope you like this chapter :)

~Madieeee ♥

*

Liam's P.O.V

Today all we had was interviews after interview. I was really tired and just wanted to be home with my girlfriend and my Daughter, me and the boys were all piled in the car tired as ever.

"Why do we have to go to so many interviews." Harry groans.

"I know, and all they do is ask the dumbest questions."Zayn Moans.

All the boys were moaning and groaning to Paul that we should get time off and how they never get chances to see there girlfriends and that they ask the same questions every time. I was just staring out the scenery moving around while we drove back to the hotel.

"Were here boys." Paul announced.

We all rushed out the car as fast as we can running to the elevator. We all sighed when we got to the door of the hotel Niall going to the kitchen and Louis and Zayn snuggling with there girlfriends and Harry's upstairs probably sleeping. I walked past everyone look for Dani hearing a cute little voice singing

I'm gonna pop some tags

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket

I-I-I'm huntin'

Lookin for a come up

This is fudging awesome

I laughed as I see my beautiful daughter jumping up and down on the bed singing with a hair brush in her hand. I stand at the door watching her sing and dance around like she was at a concert.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Dwaddy."She giggled.

I chuckled when her chubby cheeks turn a light pink as she run over and hugged my legs. I picked her up and kissed her cute little cheek still wondering where's my girlfriend at.

"Mwommy awt thwe Stwore Dwaddy." She said putting her thumb in her mouth and lieing her head on my shoulder.

"Okay Honey wanna go see your uncles."

"Ywes!."She shouted.

I laughed again as I started to walk over to the living I hear the door slam making Delilah flinch I held her tight think who could that be? I saw that everyone had a scared expression on there faces I follow there gaze to see a angry Dani standing there with a magazine.

"Lilah go play with uncle Niall." I said.

She nodded running over to the kitchen. I turned to Danielle who motion me to the bathroom I followed her I'm kinda scared of what's going to happen.

"What the fuck is this?"She screamed handing me a magazine.

I looked down to see me and some random blonde chick snogging in a club. I sighed and rubbed my hands through my hair and looking at an angry Dani.

"You believe this shit."I whispered.

"Yes I believe it because everyone fucking person is talking about it!"She shouted.

"Danielle why would I do that to you? You trust a stupid Magazine!" I screamed back.

She looked taking back I don't really like screaming at people but in this situation it was needed because she believed a magazine then me she knew I would never do that.

" I don't know what to believe."She whispered.

"You know what Dani fuck you!" I screamed.

She was about to say something but someone walked in the bathroom and it was Delilah with tears pouring down her face and her face was red and her big green eyes are no longer green but dark brown.

"Baby girl." I cooed

But she turned around and ran away me and Danielle looked at each other and ran after her following her. We heard the door and looked around the room hoping it was someone else but Delilah was know where in sight.

"DELILAH?"I shouted.

"Guys were is she?"Danielle panicked.

"She went out the door we tried to stop her but she kept running." Perrie Answered.

I nodded running out the hotel as fast as I can.The boys also came with me shouted her name every now and then but there were no answer it was All my fault I shouldn't have screamed at Danielle this wouldn't have happen.

"Liam, I promised she fine."Harry said patting my back.

I looked at him and started to sob because of how terribly of a father I am and how I'm so stupid. I kept crying in till I heard something That made my whole world crashed down.

"Delilah?" Zayn shouted.

I looked over to see my little girl pasted out on the floor her head pouring out blood. I ran as fast as I can down the stairs and took of my shirt putting it to her head so that no more blood would come out I started cradling my baby girl in my arm praying she was okay.

"CALL THE POLICE!." I screamed.

Zayn and the boys were fast to go get help. Harry stayed with me while I was holding Delilah's hand hoping she stays with me I just found out I had a daughter and now she might die.

"Dwaddy Hwead hwurt." I heard a little whimper.

"I know baby but stay with me please." I cried.

"Twired."She whisper.

"No! Baby wake up please!" I begged/

I saw her turn pale that's when the police were there taking my baby to the hospital. I cried the whole way there watching them rushing my daughter to surgery.

"Delilah Payne Family?"

"That would be us." All of the boys said in unison.

"Where's the mother of Delilah Payne?" The nurse ask.

"Well-"

"I'm here." Danielle said with tears stain n her cheek and her PJ's. I guess someone told her the news.

"Well now that your here we would like to update you on Delilah."She smiled

I nodded.

"She fine she made it through surgery we had to give her several stitches but she's  fine." The nurse reassured.

"Is she gonna forget us?" I questioned.

"No, She didn't hit her head that hard." She laughed

I was about to punch her in the face because this is no laughing matter. I felt a hand rub my back signaling me to relax I turned to see Dani smiling at me.

"That good can we see her now?" Danielle questioned.

The nurse shook her head not really giving us a reason but we walked over to the seat Danielle put her head on my shoulders and I hugged her from the side.

"Everything gong to be fine." I said kissing my girlfriend forehead.

"Everything gonna be fine."

*

Ahhh so drama! Poor Lilah fell and hit her head all because of the payzer fight  :( So sad but anyways hope you enjoy don't forget to comment and vote please and thanks for the 50 reads!

~Maddie ♥