Chapter 2

Enjoy :)

~Madison♥

~*~*~**~**~**~*~

Danielle's P.O.V

While Liam was telling the boys about what happen me, Perrie, and Eleanor headed to the guest room were we will be sleeping. They all looked at me with a frowned I gave them a weak simile it wasn'y because I was scared about whats gonna happen when the tour is over it's what I think the boys would react.

"Hun you know the boys aren't going to think of you differently right?" Eleanor said. I guess I said that stuff out loud.

" I know I'm just glad you girls are here for me." I smiled.

We all grouped hug and started chatting about how we should have a girls day and just relax and about whats been going on in life. Our talking was interrupted by a  soft knock on the door I yelled a 'Come in'. Liam head poke through the door with a simile on his face.

" Hey girls, Can me and Dani have some alone time?" Liam asked.

" Sure. Don't get her pregnant again we don't need a Liam jr." Perrie giggled. I laughed with her playfully punching her arm they both kissed my cheek and walk out the door. I sighed and put my hand through my big head of curls and patted the seat next to me.

"Babe you know the boys are very happy right?" I looked at him in shocked.

"Really?" I whisper.

"Yup, They love Lilah." Liam laughed. I smiled and Peck his cheek.

" I love you Li." I giggled.

" Love too Dani."

We walked over to Delilah's room to see our babygirl wide awake Playing with her dolls. Me and Liam walked over to her sitting on the side of her bed waiting for her to say something she looked sad.

"Baby whats wrong?" I questioned moving some of her brown hair out of her eyes.

" Gwo Hwome." She whimpered. Liam picks her up and puts her in his lap cuddling her I sat next to my boyfriend leaning on his shoulder.

"Now baby girl why would you wanna go home?" Liam questioned.

" Mwr Swnuggles." she exclaimed.

I remember that while we were packing I forgot her bear. When I would leave her with auntie Eleanor I gave her a bear that I made at build-a-bear that looked like me when she misses me and now I totally forgot it. I slapped my hand with my forehead feelings like a bad parent.

"Babe your not a bad parent." Liam sighed.

Damn I gotta stop saying thing out loud

But-" I was cut off by Liam's lips and I pulled back hearing a soft giggled and I flicked over to my Daughter see her smiling.

" Ew Dwaddy Kwiss mwommy." She giggled. 

Liam laughed and gave her a bug sloppy kiss on her cheek. I smiled as Liam pulled back and Delilah wiped her cheek looking horrified. I burst into laughter at my Daughter.

" Ewww Dwaddy Thwat was Nwasty." She groaned and wiped some of his germs of his shirt.

" Liam-." The door burst open to see Harry in nothing but his boxers.

I was quick to cover my Daughter eyes not wanting my Daughter to see her uncle in her boxer. I gave a Harry a glare reminding him that my Daughter in the room.

"Oh sorry." he said.

" Its fine, But what happen harry?" Liam asked.

" We have an interview in 8 minutes." He said quickly running out of the room to go get dress.

" Okay babe I gotta go take care of Lilah?" 

I nodded while Liam was getting ready he pecked my lips and kiss Delila forehead. Before leaving he turned to us and smiled.

"Love you both to infinity and beyond."

~~*~*~**~*~*~*

Vote, comment, and Don't forget to fan me :D

~Madison ♥