☆~||1||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 1 is here~! The art above is my OC Celeste~  Enjoy~

Warning!! Swearing!!

☆~~☆

Heaven

Angels were flying around Heaven, chatting or flying towards where the higher-ups do court to talk about Hell. One angel quickly flew past other angels, she quickly apologized to an angel she accidently smacked with her wing. She lands panting leaning her hands on her knees.

"I-I made it...phew!"

"Not quite my dear."

A familiar female voice spoke making her sweat bullets, smiling nervously at the Sera who was looking down at her with a small smile. She laughs nervously, rubbing behind her head.

"Sorry mo-- L-lady Sera, I thought I set my alarm but um...Pookie ate it...again?" She informed her trying to come up with an excuse for being late, but she sighed showing disappointment clearly on her face.

"Just...go take your seat by your sister." She shakes her head hand on her face.

The angel flew over to her seat by her sister Emily, who smiled at her softly showing her everything would be okay. She returns her smile patting her hand that was placed on her shoulder.

"Now, since everyone is here. We are all here to talk about the next Extermination that is coming up in three weeks. Is there anything, anyone would want to speak then speak now!" Sera's voice boomed softly through the courtroom.

"Why don't we do it today? It'll give us a chance to kill more, haha!!"

A man shouts out, laughing. Emily and her sister frown at the man's words. Sera sighs glaring at the man.

"No Adam, we will be going through the original day. Now, is there ANYONE else?"

Adam huffs and folds his arms, pouting. The angel next to Emily frowns, and whispers to her sister.

"Someone is being a drama queen."

Emily covers her mouth to hold back a laugh, her sister smirks but it ends when Sera catches them and scolds them.

Two Hours Later

After the court was finished Emily and her sister flew over to Sera, she scolded both of them again but hugged them.

"Mom, do we really have to kill the demons...?" Emily spoke softly, looking sad at her mom.

She sighs "I wish there was another way, but...for now we will go through with the plan in three weeks."

"But, it's the wrong mother. If we just talk with the King, we can come up with something to save both our people AND the King of Hell's people." The other angel spoke, pleading with Sera to listen to them.

Sera frowns at her "Celeste, my Little Dove. I know you and Emily have a kind and loving heart towards our people and the demons, but there's no other choice. Now why don't you go fly around."

Both girls frown and look at each other, then they nod and fly away from the place not happy. They went to their secret place, sitting on clouds far away from any angels hugging their knees to their chests.

"It's not fair...there's gotta be a way to save those poor souls down there," Emily spoke softly. glump at the thought their plea is always brushed aside like it was nothing.

"Don't worry sis, there's gotta be a way," Celeste spoke softly, placing her legs over the cloud edge causing her legs to dangle, placing her hand on her sister's shoulder gently.