Prologue- Origin of The One Man Army

3:24 AM - New Springfield, Colony 21, New Colonies - 7/25/20XX

Following the discovery of a new mineral hidden deep within the heart of Peru, relations between the Americas, and the East became strained after the annexation of Central and South America by the USA and Canada. The newly Annexed Americas, and Canada all united to form The New Colonies.

BOOOOOOOM

Rumble.......

The newly united power disrupted the global balance with its military power and abuse of its monopoly on Caelisium, the mineral discovered in Peru. When refined, Caelisium allows for supernatural properties to be bestowed on 3D objects and beings, these 3D Objects are shifted into the 4th Dimension and can even defy the laws of time. This caused Europe, Asia, and Africa to form a counter coalition in response, The 3 Seats.

.

Crack crack crack crack crack 

The sounds of gunshots can be heard across the city, the city being reduced to a complete warzone.

..

...

"Say you're name private!"

5:00 AM - Military Recruit Training Facility 17

Day 1 of camp

Onyx - "Sir! Onyx Charav, sir!"

Drill Sargent - "No it's not waste, you don't have a name! You're name is Private do you understand?!"

Onyx - "Yes sir!"

Drill Sargent - "No! I don't think you understand Private! You're nothing! Do you understand?!"

Onyx - "Yes sir!"

Drill Sargent - "I'm already tired of hearing you speak! Waste shouldn't talk, do you understand me, Private?!"

....

Drill Sargent - "I asked you a question, Private!"

Onyx - "Sir, sir!"

Drill Sargent - "You maggot, I told you not to speak! ALRIGHT, SINCE FILTH HERE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, EVERYBODY DROP AND GIVE ME 50!"

Everyone - "Sir, Yes sir!"

Drill Sargent - "ON ME!"

Everyone- "ONE"

Everyone - " TWO"

Everyone - "THREE"

.

..

...

3:26 AM - New Springfield, Colony 21, New Colonies - 7/25/20XX

Why am I thinking about this now, of all things? Onyx thinks to himself as he sits in a chair, tied securely and severely beaten

RUMBBLLLEEEeeeeee.........

The sound of bombs rumbles in the distance as The United Colonies and the 3 Seats clash forces in a never ending stalemate.

Ghuuhhhh.......Onyx gasps for air, beaten and tortured for days.

Why am I here again? Was this even my idea? He tries to focus with the last bit of brainpower he has.

.

. .

. . .

. . . .