Chapter 2: An Unforgettable Kiss

Jungkook POV :
During dinner I was watching Rosé. She was a foodie since childhood. But she looked so cute while eating.

"May I have a shot of you eating Rosie ? You

"May I have a shot of you eating Rosie ? You....uh.... you're looking very....cute" I said hesitatingly.
"Look who's saying this!" She exclaimed. As this was true that I never appreciated her anytime.
"Please go on . I would like a lovely photo of mine . After all you are a very good photographer." She said again.
I proceeded to bring my camera. She seriously looked like a doll.
As I clicked her photo unknowingly a faint smile appeared at the edge of my lips.

Author's POV:
At night Jungkook woke up to go check on Rosé.... whether she was feeling comfortable or not while sleeping.
But when he entered Rosé 's room and his eyes laid on her sleeping figure he froze.

Underneath the moonlit sky, Jungkook found himself captivated by Rosé's radiant beauty. Unable to contain his love any longer, he succumbed to the overwhelming emotions and shared a tender, stolen kiss. The world stood still, and in that moment, the boundaries of friendship blurred.

Rosé's POV:
I felt something on my lips. So soft....so smooth. I felt a little touch in my tongue too. I enjoyed it in my sleep. I was mixed within thousands of dreams together. It felt so good. I enjoyed how the other touch was roaming around in my mouth. It felt like heaven. I let myself be fully engulfed by the amazing sense I was getting all around in my mouth and lips.

Jungkook 's POV :
Based on all my courage I kissed Rosé with all the love I had in my heart for her. I knew this was my chance. I knew I won't be able to be close to her anymore this much anymore.
I was surprised when Rosé kissed me right back. I didn't expect this from her ! Whatever this doesn't mean she likes me.
It may mean that she is somehow liking the new feeling in her sleep. She didn't kiss anyone before after all. If she was awake she wouldn't ever let her first kiss come from me.
After some time I broke the kiss gently so that I don't wake Rosé up. I went out of the room. Thousands thoughts encircled my mind. I could not sleep a wink that night .
I kissed my beloved girl ! And that I was the first to kiss her !

Author's Notes:-
This FF is purely made on the author's imagination. No Idols were meant to be hurt here .

Hey there readers. If you find my FF nice then please click on the ⭐ and follow me please 🥺

Enjoy 💕