Chapter 1: Goldwing

(1)

You've heard about the story tales from your Mother Sera. How Lucifer has fallen because of his bizarre dreams. To give humans a free will, which cost chaos to the world.

As a punishment he was forced out of heaven with his Love Lilith. Sera claims that she wanted you to be safe, so there is one top rule she set up: Don't Question heaven.

You keep on holding tight to this one rule, not like your sister Emily. She gets into a lot of trouble when you're not watching, which gets you also in trouble.

Big Sister, Big responsibility, that's what your mother always says.

Sitting on the couch looking down at the apple sign on your wrist. It was a small apple with a snake surrounding it. It's a Soulmate mark.

Every Angel gets a soulmate, so they get the perfect heir, some angels describe It as a heart pull and ache. You don't really enjoy that you're forced to love someone. It's somewhere unfair that humans can marry someone they choose to love and trust. Meanwhile when Angels reject their bond, it will kill the two Soulmates in a span of time.

Even when they're too long apart it will show in a disturbing way. Aggression, Not eating, no sleep, the list goes on and on.

Putting your sleeve above your mark, not wanting anyone to see it. You got once because of it in trouble. Not a pleasant memory that you want to re live.

It does remind people of Lucifer, but he got Lilith, his soulmate. So that possibility is shrunk to zero. Why else sacrifice living in heaven for a woman?

Today was the meeting with Charlie the daughter of Lucifer. She wanted to talk about a hotel named Hazbin Hotel.

...Time Skip...

The court room was all a mess, chaos has broken out whispering and hushes echoed through the pearly white halls.

Emma broke the Silence with her soft singing voice "But she was right, Sera. She Showed us the soul can Improve. He saw the light, Sera. Checked all the boxes that you said would." You Interrupted Emily and for the first-time in your live, you disobeyed the one set rule.