Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Suspicion

  "That female is really beautiful. I have never passed by such a beautiful female."

  "Didn't you notice the clothes she was wearing? She must be a female of the butterfly tribe!"

  "I don't care that she is a butterfly. I want her to be my partner, even if it’s only for half a year!" "

  Yes, I want it too. I will definitely compete later!"

  "Yes, I want it too!"

  " Don't think about it, if Luo Ze is also interested, it will definitely be none of us!"

  What those people said after that was too far away for Su Qing to hear, but what she heard alone was enough to make her uneasy. .

  This uneasiness reached its peak when we walked halfway up the mountain and really saw the villages, no, or should I say tribes, at the foot of the mountain.

  "What the hell is this place? Stop, let me go, let me go!"

  Huge panic hit her heart, and she finally recalled what she saw when she woke up from the fall.

  One that was completely impossible to appear in the location of her previous expeditions, a more majestic primeval forest and taller cliffs.

  Luo Ze pressed Su Qing hard and snorted coldly, "They all ran to the forbidden area of our White Wolf Tribe, and you are still asking me where this place is. Are you kidding me?"

  Luo Ze, who was behind Su Qing, said with a smile on his face. With a sarcastic smile and sharp eyes, he wanted to see how much more this female wanted to struggle?

  He walked faster down the mountain.

  It was still early and Abba probably hadn't left yet. He had to take the female back quickly and let Abba interrogate her.

  Hu Ling had just sent his man away when he saw his son coming back, and he didn't come back alone.

  I saw that the person being pressed by her son was obviously a female. The strange black clothes showed off her figure to the fullest. She was most envious of the chest, which was wrapped in clothes, and the shape was revealed.

  Maybe it was because I had soaked in the water in the forbidden pool, and my whole body was soaked. My hair was still dripping with water, and it looked a little embarrassed when it stuck to my face, but it also had a different kind of beauty. I had a relatively small face, and with such a look, It appears smaller.

  Taking a step forward, there were watermarks under her feet. Her face showed a look of crying and grievance, and there was water in her eyes. If she were an orc, or even a male, she would have held the little female in her arms and comforted her by now. .

  Where, where is this brat like Luo Ze?

  Hu Ling looked at him with a look of hatred on his face. With his temper, no wonder he scared away so many females who liked him.

  Looking at the delicate and timid little female in front of her, her eyes lit up and she stepped forward.

  "Oh, son, what are you doing? What are you doing! How can you treat a cute little female like this? Let me go, let me go, don't you see that this little girl is about to cry!"

  Oops, it looks better up close. , The figure is really good. This kid Luo Ze, can’t he feel nothing when he grabs someone’s little hand?

  Hu Ling rolled his eyes. If he could be with his son...