𝟎𝟑

JAPAN'1987

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝,𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐮𝐣𝐨𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥.

AIKARA ||

I WOKE UP in an incredibly comfortable bed with Jotaro lying next to me, his hands surrounding my waist and my ass pressing against his private area.

He was sleeping soundly, I tried to free myself from his hands without waking him, but I failed.

"good grief, aikara" he whispers next to my ear and I got goosebumps because I could feel his breath.

"Did I wake you up amore?" I asked innocently and whispered back. He started kissing my neck and I smiled. "Wasn't last night enough for you?" "I can never get enough of you baby" he answered me and pulled me onto his private area while he was lying straight on his back.

His hands went under my T-shirt and since I was only in my underpants and he was in his boxers, I could clearly feel his erect cook. He lightly stroked my stomach and his hands went to my boobs.

I moan softly, "Jojo, we have school today." He ignored my statement and stood up so that I could feel his hard cook even more.

He started kissing my neck again, but this time I stopped him and looked deep into his eyes.

"I already have back pain, I definitely don't want it to get worse." and got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Finally" I finally got ready, my outfit seems a bit too slutty for Japanese school, since we don't have a school uniform in Italy and teachers literally shit on our clothes and rules, I'm just as uninterested in it.

If I'm forced to go to another school, in a completely different country, then I will definitely cause an uprising.

I wore blue low-waisted flared pants, underneath a black thong that I pulled up, a red top and a white leather jacket. As accessories I had my green amolet necklace, my pink heart-shaped belly button piercing and my black bag .

I ran out of the bathroom and ran into Jojo, when I looked up he looked deep into my eyes and I just gave him a little grin.

"Are you ready?" he asked me while his eyes landed on my outfit and his facial expression changed. "The fuck are you wearing? Have you ever looked at yourself, you look like a cheap slut" he said and my grin only grew .

That's what I wanted to hear love

I giggled and continued walking towards the exit of this big house.

He followed behind and we left the house together; there was a pleasant silence until I heard strange voices.

"Look, that's jojo!" ; "Jojo!" ; "Oh my god jojo; "Jojo, you look so good" ; "How are you Jojo?!"

Eh what the hell?

Out of nowhere, several school girls surrounded us both, all wearing the same uniform and practically adoring Jojo.

They bombarded Jojo with questions but he just ignored them all until suddenly they noticed me.

"Who are you and why are you so close to my jojo?!" asked one who had hair on her head that resembled a bird's net.

I just started smilling and didn't even look at her, Jojo's eyes were on me from the moment that girl spoke to me.

"I'm talking to you, you bitch!" she shouted and held onto my arm. I turned my head and looked deep into her eyes.

My gaze was ice cold and I noticed how she started to sweat and her posture changed from brave to fearful.

"Excuse me?" I asked coldly. "I'm asking you this for the last time, why are you next to my jojo!" and she emphasized "my".

"Well, I'm not so sure if he's really yours" I said and turned my entire body towards her. "He's mine, you bitches don't need to argue about him!" shouted another. Both of our eyes landed on another girl with short brown hair.

I just laughed at her until I noticed her hands were wrapped around Jojo's arm. "I'd rather prefer if you would stop touching my boyfriend" I said and all eyes landed on me.

"Your boyfriend?!" other girls shouted while I went to this short-haired one and Jojo.

"Exactly my boyfriend." I replied before I took his hand in mine and continued walking, I didn't give this fangirls a look anymore and fixed my eyes on the floor. I felt Jotaro's little finger caressing my hand.

My cheeks turned red and I smiled to myself while looking away from him,I was sure that he was my red cheeks but I didn't care,I was more focused on the butterflies that I felt.