𝑨𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒛𝒆𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒊

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

---------
'𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘,𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍."
---------

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

---------
'𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓."
---------

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⎯ 𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐈 ⎯

𝓃𝒶𝓂ℯ : aikara aurora zeppeli
𝒶𝑔ℯ : 18
𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎 : 19.08.1969
𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 :japenese & italian
𝓂𝒷𝓉𝒾 :entp-T

━━━━━━

𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 :At first glance, she often seems arrogant and cold, but when you get to know her better, she is completely different. Despite the fact that she doesn't show it, she has a lot of love, sympathy and courage within her. She is very talented when it comes to... business, finance or money. Her intelligence often seems to come across as very surprising, as she has a very high IQ of 167. Her passion is probably everything that young women of her age love, make-up, clothes, jewelry, money, money, oh Did I mention money?

━━━━━━

ℒℴℴ𝓀𝓈 :long, dark, slightly, curly hair-green eyes-light skin-reddish lips-tall,curvy body-

━━━━━━

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 :Lovely kiss
𝒜𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 :Lovely Kiss gave Aikara the ability to make anyone fall in love with her by having to say "Lovely Kiss" and look into her opponent's eyes for 1 minute. Once this happens, the victim's eyes will glow slightly pink , before Aikara has complete control over her victim. With the speed and strong power that Lovely Kiss possesses, the stand is well suited for close combat. Her ultimate power is called "double l'amor" as soon as Aikara says it, Lovely kiss has the ability to shoot out heart-shaped pellets at the speed of light. As soon as these pellets come into contact with something, they release a deadly, poisonous, red liquid that, in several seconds, can attack the object or part of an opponent's body. This process cannot be prevented unless Aikara herself stops it, even if her life is taken during this time, this process is not interrupted and just keeps spreading itselfs.

━━━━━━
ℱ𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 :Caesar Zeppeli (Grandfather), Anastasia Zeppeli (Grandmother,
Diego Zeppeli (Father),
Kjomi Zeppeli (Mother),
━━━━━━

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄'