Big fan

Few days before the wedding..

Koo stood before a tall mirror, adorned in a lavish wedding gown, his smile forced and eyes betraying inner turmoil. His guardian Akira, soon to be her father-in-law, scrutinized his gaze on the fit of the bridal gown, his presence looming with dominance. Koo's stomach churning with disgust with Akira's gaze on him.

"I had to personally oversee this fitting for such an important wedding in my family. I must ensure everything is impeccable... After all, my son is still in the UK... I must ensure his bride looks utterly exquisite..." Akira said to Koo, his intentions selfish. Koo merely nodded, his silence speaking volumes.

 Koo merely nodded, his silence speaking volumes

" Can we go for less fluffy clothes??! Mr.Akira??" Koo asked unable to hold himself in that big bridal dress with open back. But Akira doesn't seem to pay attention to any of Koo's words. His fingers gently grazing on Koo's back.

" Phew!!! The dress is not fitting around the waist... tighten it up... can't you tailor a gown correctly to the measurements? I thought you were the best stylist in the field?!" Akira's words dripped with disappointment as he himself adjusted the gown around Koo's waist holding his hips, causing Koo to slither and tremble under his perverted touch.

"Apologies, sir... But the bride has lost some weight since the measurements," the store stylist interjected, attempting to explain.

"Have you lost weight, darling?" Akira inquired, his fingers tracing the fabric, eliciting discomfort from Koo.

"A little I guess, sir... I'll be mindful of it here on.." Koo replied, taking a subtle step away from Akira's intrusive inspection.

"Yes! Mind your weight... my son is a very specific man, he prefers his wife slim yet curvy figure... I'll give you two weeks... regain the weight you've lost... he expects perfection in every aspect and untouched curves..." Akira asserted, his words laid with expectation and subtle threats.

"Yes, sir!! I'll eat well to meet his standards..." Koo responded with a heavy heart, the weight of his situation evident in his words.

"Good!!! And you can call me uncle when we are with people... call me sir when we are alone.." Akira instructed with a sinister undertone and continued..

" Your hair is short and cute... but try to grow it out longer... the longer the better" Akira said his tone flirty before he attempted to leave the room..

" Sure sir... I'll try to grow it out.." Koo said and bowed.
.
.
.
.
.

After Akira left the fitting room..

"Why do you have to stick to such cliches with your dress designs? Can't you create something sleek, like bridal pants or shirts?" Koo sighed, struggling to free himself from the big ball of a gown.

"Why not? We have bridal tuxedos and even shorter, more modern bridal wears... but Mr. Kai insisted on this dress... there's not much we can do after his instructions.." the stylist said..

"May I see them?" Koo inquired.

"Follow me..." the stylist led Koo to briefly explore the options of bridal tuxedos and sleek designer bridal wears.

" the stylist led Koo to briefly explore the options of bridal tuxedos and sleek designer bridal wears

" Wowww!!"

"Though you can't wear this for your wedding, you can still take it," the stylist offered.

"How?" Koo asked, intrigued.

"I'll combine the bill... Mr. Akira won't mind the cost of bridal wear.. I'll add the price to your bridal wear... I'll just say it's a compliment, take it if you like it.." the stylist explained, offering a glimmer of hope amidst the constraints.
.
.
.

Akiea is a rich and cruel man who took Koo responsible to pay off his family's debt. He waved off the debt in exchange of Koo. While everyone thought Koo would marry Akira's son, behind closed doors, Koo was treated like Akira's possession.

Despite Akira's bad intentions and desire over beautiful Koo, he followed his son's wishes and didn't attempt to touch Koo yet. He is raising fresh untouched beautiful Koo for his son , decided not to touch Koo until his son lost interest over him. Though Koo knew about Akira's thirsty mind and perverted touches now and then, he didn't know Akira's real plans.

Although Koo knew Akira and his son are no differentthan each other, he hoped his new marriage would bring some changes to his cursed life. But inside his mind, Koo was scared and unsure about the future, so he acted tough and dressed like a tomboy, even when Akira constantly forced him to change.

Koo built a imaginary wall around him because of his insecurities , he hid his pain behind a tough exterior, wearing baggy clothes and acting strong around Akira's household .
.
.
.
.

Koo holds the job of a radio jockey in the mainland, known by the alias name "Cookie" on the show "Chill with Cookie," where he spins English songs. Despite his voice gaining popularity, his face and true identity remain concealed, a condition set by Akira for him to work.

After wrapping up his dress rehearsal, Koo hurried to the radio station, protected by two body guards. Despite the rush, he was determined to host his radio program without a hitch.

"Hey there, lovely listeners! You're tuned in to the one and only 'Chill with Cookie,' where we're all about good vibes and great tunes. I'm your host, Cookie, and I'm here to take you on a musical journey like no other.

Tonight, I've got a special treat lined up just for you. We're about to groove to one of my all-time favorites from the incredibly talented Doja Cat. So sit back, relax, and get ready to paint the town red as we dive into her hit track 'Agora Hills' Trust me, this one's going to make your night unforgettable. Let's turn up the volume and let the music take us away!"

.
.
.
.

Somewhere in the island..

"How can anyone relax with this song... it's kind of a turn-on, ufff!!" commented a deep voice from someone lounging in the beach sand, their attention captured by the music playing on the Radio.

"Even the soothing sound of the waves can't calm you down... you're always in that state of turned on... pervo!!!" replied a sweet, high-pitched voice.

"Come on, Jimin! This Cookie hypes up every song like this..."

"Tae... Tae... I'm not tuning in for the songs... I'm tuning in for Cookie. I'm a big fan! He's such a sweetheart, you know? One day, I'll meet him," Jimin expressed with excitement.

"You won't even recognize him if he's right in front of you," Tae teased his soul mate.

"I could recognize him just by his voice, One word!! Just one word is enough.... " Jimin challenged Tae with confidence.