Bomberman VS Dig Dug

Wiz: Today, two experts of destruction and masters of terrain will fight to the bitter end.

Boomstick: White Bomber, the Bomberman.

Wiz: And Taizo Hori, aka Dig Dug.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our jobs to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Angel wished Cherri Bomb was here. She would've loved this episode.

White Bomberman:

Boomstick: Bomberman is a psychopathic cyborg slave forced to duel other slaves to the death in dimly-lit maze-like arenas for the entertainment of alien terrorists.

Wiz: No, no, not that Bomberman, Boomstick.

Nobody understood that reference.

Background:

Alien Robot Warrior

Can Generate Bombs

Defender of the Galaxy

Uses explosives to save Helpless planets (Charlie doubted that)

Young and Naive (Vaggie couldn't help but look at Charlie)

Wiz: White Bomber, the Bomberman, an alien robot warrior from the planet Bomber who belongs to an intergalactic police force protecting the galaxy.

"So White Bomber, a Bomberman, came from the planet Bomber." Angel commented. "That's lazy writing."Like your scripts." Husk joked.

Boomstick: Oh. Well, his method of saving those planets is blowing the shit out of them, so he's alright with me.

Wiz: Right! Bomberman cares little for the environment he is supposedly protecting, making him an unpredictable opponent.

Angel really wished Cherri was here. She would've loved this episode. Meanwhile, Cherri was thinking she was missing it on some fun somewhere.

Bombs:

2 to 3 second cooldown

Cannot be defused (Charlie worried about this)

Upgradeable

Can be kicked and thrown

Can power up by being held

Angel thought these bombs were inefficient since you're more likely to kill yourself that against the assholes you're trying to kill.

Boomstick: Bomberman's answer to every problem is... explosions! Got a locked door? Blow it up! Behind on taxes? Blow them up! Have a naggy wife? Blow her ass up, too! His arsenal consists of bombs, bombs, and more bombs, which usually take about two or three seconds to detonate. While the explosions start off small, they can be upgraded to destroy an entire acre all at once. Plus, he can charge a bomb up to over four times its size for maximum destruction.

Alastor wanted to send one of those bombs to the flat-screen nuisance.

Wiz: While blasting his way through planet after planet, Bomberman finds numerous power-ups buried beneath the earth.

Power-ups:

Accelerator

Armor

Explosion Expander ("Kinky" Angel thought)

Bomb Kick

Power Glove

Super Bomb