Bonus Chapter: Lifting The Hammer

Carson was excited for this episode. He finally got to do what all hosts fo when they talk about Marvel Thor.

Carson grabbed Mjolnir and walked to the entrance to the theater door. "Are you guts ready to continue?" Everyone nodded and walked with him. Suddenly, a loud Tom Scream rung out. Carson rushed to the door to see Lucifer beating the shit out of Valentino.

Valentino was missing multiple teeth, clothes in shambles and was being choked by Lucifer.

Carson knew this would happen, so he said. "I think you got him." He said. Lucifer turned around. "You want what he's having?" "Nope." Carson replied. "That's what I thought, JUSTICE, FOR CHARLIE!!!!"

Charlie rushed over in front of Valentino. "Dad! Stop!" Lucifer stopped at the last second before he punched her. "Move out of the way." He said seriously. "No! Why are you attacking him?" He looked at her incredulously, "Maybe because he assaulted you!" "Speaking of which, why didn't you tell me?!"

Charlie exploded. "Because I knew you would act like this!" Lucifer stepped back, eyes widening. "You always act like I'm made of glass. I can handle myself!" "Like you handled being in Heaven, the bringing a fight down here?" Lucifer immediately regretted what he said. Charlie's eyes widened in hurt before going immediately to Vaggie. Vaggie wanted to kill Valentino upon hearing what he did to Charlie, but Charlie deserved her attention more than that disgusting Moth.

Alastor smiled, seeing how pathetic Lucifer was at parenting his daughter.

10 minutes later, after Carson healed Valentino.

Everything calmed down as Carson put down Mjolnir. "You guys have to try to lift the hammer!" "What's so special about some stupid helmet?" Velvet asked.

"Only those who are worthy can lift Mjolnir." Carson explained. "Who wants to go first?"

Mjolnir Test 1: Niffty

Niffty lunged at the hammer with all her might, but she couldn't lift the hammer. She chewed on it for several seconds until she grew tired and her teeth were hurt.

Mjolnir Test 2: Valentino

Do I even need to tell you the answer? If so, Get Help.

Mjolnir Test 3: Emily

With braced herself for the weight of the Hammer. She closed her eyes and pulled tightly. Mjolnir lifted up with ease. Emily was surprised at how light it was. Nobody was surprised that she was able to lift it.

Mjolnir Test 4: Husk

Like Emily, Husk was also able to lift Mjolnir. He twirled it in his hand a few times before setting it down.

Mjolnir Test 5: Angel Dust

Angel Dust used all of his arms, but no matter what he tried, he could not lift the hammer. He sighed, disappointed.

Mjolnir Test 6: Vox

Vox brashly strolled up to Mjolnir and pulled it. And pulled it again, and pulled it some more, getting more frustrated that he couldn't lift it.

Blitzø, Millie, Moxxie, Velvet, and Lucifer couldn't lift it. But Vaggie could. There were only two people left.

Mjolnir Test 13: Alastor

Alastor, already knowing what the result was going to be. Made a half-hearted attempt, then walked over to his seat.

Final Mjolnir Test: Charlie

Charlie was wondering what made a person worthy. Vaggie, Emily, and Husk were able to lift it. What did they have in common? Charlie grabbed the handle and pulled as hard as she could. And..... She was not able to lift it.

Carson appeared again. Grabbing Mjolnir and sending it through a portal.

"You guys are probably wondering how the Hammer decides worthiness." Carson guessed correctly.

He posted 3 rules to lift Mjolnir.

1. Must Protect The World At All Costs

2. Let Go Of All Selfish Desires

3. Be Willing to Sacrifice Yourself For The Greater Good.

Charlie knew which rile didn't apply to her. Number 2. Despite everything, she knew she was stubborn in her mission, denying that her plan would work. Heck, Sir Pentious died trying to help her.

Alastor was intrigued by these rules. He knew for a fact that his mother could lift Mjonir.

As everyone settled down, Thor VS Raiden began to play.

Note: I already know people are gonna get pissed at me for saying Charlie is unworthy. I feel like based on those standards, Charlie wouldn't lift it. She is selfish. It's just not what you expected. Charlie was selfish when she assumed Vaggie betrayed her when she had done nothing to show she wanted to stop Charlie from reaching her dreams. She needed Rosie to show her she was wrong. If you disagree, I could understand. Charlie might not be able to lift it now, but I'm confident she could at a later date. Also, I got the rules from Film Theory. Go check out, Was Thanos Worthy?

Next Time: Thor VS Raiden (For Real)