The New Member

It's been 3 days since Murdoc has been in jail. The band still needed a bassist, though, the band felt a bit empty without some sort of bassist or leader. 2D was drinking orange juice, Russel was playing his drums in his room, while Noodle was texting what seemed to be the next bassist.

"GUYS!" She called out for them

2D walked to her room with a simple "What?", and Russel did the same.

"I think I may've found our new bassist for a bit untill Murdoc comes back!" She smiled warmly.

"Tha's cool Noodz' ," 2D smiled a bit at Noodle "Although, who is it?" he hummed.

"That'll be a surprise" She rolled her eyes playfully.

He just hummed and continued to drink his orange juice. Russel seemed fine with it and went back to his room.

Timeskip ✰

Ace's POV.
After getting a text from Noodle, saying I could join the band, I was excited. I packed my bags immediately and walked to the airport, I've got to be honest it was boring, I sat in the first class and mostly looked at my phone for any notifications. I'm honestly glad to join a band, ever since my gang left me I've just felt all alone (like the song All Alone HEHEEHAHSE /j). Although I wonder how it'll be like living in that big of a building. I stared out the window boredly and tried to fall asleep, well the main thing with airplanes with me is that the seats are very uncomfortable. I just hope this trip won't take long, I just started to connect my headphones with my phone and listened to some music out of boredom. I groaned in annoyance as I tossed and turned in the seat, trying to find a comfortable spot. Sooner or later I just use a neck pillow to try to sleep with so it's more comfortable. I soonly fell asleep in a hour.

Timeskip again, sorry. ✒

Once I woke up and rubbed my eyes tiringly, I noticed I was at my destination. I quickly grabbed my bags and walked out the airplane. I jogged a bit around town, mostly to find the place they were staying at. Once I found it I knocked on the door a bit, and rang the doorbell a few times.

2D's POV

   I heard the doorbell ring, 'it could possibly be the new bassist!' I thought and smiled to myself then frowned 'What if he's just like Murdoc?.. ' I fidgeted with my fingers a bit until I gained enough courage to open the door. Only to see someone who didn't necessarily look like Murdoc, but someone who had the same color skin. I waved a bit nervously, looking at him up and down. 'He might not be like Murdoc, he seems... Friendlier' I thought.

"Hellooo?" Ace said, waving his hand in front of my face "Earth to 2D?"

I blink and stared widely at him "S.. Sorry. Come in" I smiled as I get out of the way so he can come inside.

"Thanks 2D" He smiled.

I showed him around a bit, I showed him his new room aswell to which was a guest room. Noodle seemed happy he was here, which made me happy. Noodle always seems like a sibling or daughter to me, mostly because the band raised her but it was almost always me.

"Heeey 2DDD??not agaiin" Ace said, mostly playfully, waving his hand in my face again.

I jumped a bit

"Sorry yet again.. I was lost in thought" I blinked a bit slowly, I forgot to ask for his name."Ah, wots your name again? Not ta sound rude or anyfink"

"It's Ace," He winked playfully, to which made me feel tingly inside, I just smiled.

"Wait.. How do ya know my name? " I asked

"Surprisingly, I was a big fan of your band ever since I was a teen. So that's how I knew your name" He smiled.

I fidgeted with my hands a bit

"Wanna do something? I'm a bit bored" He asked.

"Ah. Sure!" I smiled

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

680 words!

Quick A/N, you can feel free to suggest anything if you want to. I have writer's block sometimes so uhm- yeahh