The Diner 📀 / Sweet Drinkz 🧃

Ace decided to take 2D to a diner that was in town, they both walked there. Time to time their hands would brush a bit against eachother, which would result in some nervous laughter mostly from 2D. Once they arrived, 2D went to go sit in a booth while fidgeting with his hands a bit. He just nervously looked at the menu, he wasn't really much of a talker when nervous or really just near new people.

  "You okay 2D?" Ace said, a bit concerned.

2D blinked slowly and cleared his throat a bit. "Uhh yea"

Ace smiled a bit and laughed a bit to himself. "Alright, 2D."

2D fidgeted with his fingers a bit more and finally got an order. He hummed a bit. "You don't 'ave to call me 2D, you can call me Stuart. Or Stu, whichever" he commented.

"Alright, Stu" Ace winked playfully.

Once they got their order, they both chatted a bit and started eating. 2D was enjoying some spaghetti and peppermint tea, while Ace was enjoying  pizza and a soda. Ace decided to get a slurpee as a dessert, since he has always enjoyed sweets. While drinking the slurpee, he remembers a bit of the Gang Green Gang. He honestly missed them, considering they were his only "true" friends ever since he was a teen.

2D interrupted his thought by touching his shoulder, he was standing and asking if they could go home now. Since he was sleepy and it was a bit late. Ace agreed and paid for the food, holding 2D's hand a bit. While they walked back, they chit chatted a bit.

"Would ya mind if I drank some of that?" 2D asked while pointing to Ace's slurpee.

"Sure, Stu" Ace smirked as he gave him his slurpee. 2D sipped it and hummed a bit in pleasure due to the sweetness of the drink.

"Thanks" He smiled as he gave Ace his drink back.

"No problem, Stu" He smiled.

Timeskip 📀

They both walked back to the place the band lived in (I honestly don't know exactly where they live in with this phase! Sorry.) Surprisingly, Ace's hand still held 2D's. Once they noticed they quickly let go of eachother's hand nervously.

"I'll be in my room if ya need me Ace" 2D smiled.

"Alright! See ya later" Ace winked playfully.

They went their seperate ways to their rooms and simply went to bed.

402 words!

A/N
Sorry for the wait! I've been very stresses recently with school shit and uhhh yea. Might write another chapter tomorrow if I have enough motivation!