Part 1

Rosemary.. Rosemary
16 year old girl wakes up: I'm coming
Rajina: Get ready quickly, miss
While Rose quickly prepares herself to set down the breakfast table, where her father is at the head of the table, her brothers, the twins Jack and Zack, to the right, her brother Michael’s chair to the left, and her chair next to him, so she can sit and greet them.
Jack burst out laughing: I slept late again
She replied, rubbing her eyes, “No, I slept early.”
Jack, yes, it's clear from your hairstyle
It became clear that her hair clip had a bracelet hanging on her head from the middle like a horn
Rose: There's nothing funny about him...but her expression changed when she saw Zack suppressing his laughter, and she felt a hand on her head as Michael removed the hanging bracelet and placed it on the table...you mean this?
Father Carlos (Carl): I'm going out on a job with Jack and Zach and we won't be back until late, so Michael will take my place at work today and pay attention.
Michael: Yes, Dad.
When breakfast was over, they were at the city gate, where Michael and Rose bid farewell to their father and the twins.
Her father gently stroked her head, but Jack pulled her back, wrapping his hand around her neck and saying: Little Rosie, ah-huh...you're going to miss me, aren't you?
Rose gave a quick and annoying answer from his hand, trying to push it away: No.
Jack goes down to her head level, pretends to be upset, and says in a provocative tone: What, do you hate me?
She answered with a justification: No, not that.. She tensed and looked at her father sometimes and then at Zack, who never held back his laughter, so she hugged Jack and he was still at her level.. Don’t come back with injuries, okay.. and then in a low voice.. Come back safely.. and she continued.  Hugs.
Then her father said jokingly: “And I don’t have a hug?”
He hugged her and kissed her cheek and replied: We will be fine, don't worry about Michael being with you.
Michael protested: What a fatigue, Dad, you took it with you (meaning Jack).
Before Jack could answer him and they could fight, Zack pulled him back and said: Let's check the luggage... and bid farewell to his little sister.
Karl said seriously to his younger son Michael: Anything happens, let me know the manuscript to contact you?
Michael: Yes.
Carl: It is good to have the Marquis of Hades with you. If you need anything, tell him. He turns his gaze to Rose and says: Take care of yourselves.
Karl and his twin sons got into the carriage and went to F city to attend the meeting.
Michael and Rose returned to the house (more correctly, a palace):
Michael: If you want to go out today, tell me... okay?
Rose without interest: Of course I will be in the stable.
Michael was busy working and did not notice that a maid was peeking at Rose and following her around suspiciously.
At lunch
Rose asked to go out to buy things, so Michael told the housekeeper to prepare the cart and decided to go with her, but the maid who was carrying the dishes heard them that she could go with the little miss.
Rajina: What about your agenda?
Maid: I finished it, ma'am, in the morning.
Rajina: Okay, but be careful and keep the lady under your watch because she forgets herself when shopping.
Maid: Yes.
While shopping, Rose was leaving one store and entering another, looking for the desired piece of cloth and a set of embroidery threads
Rose tiredly: The fourth store we entered, it is unbelievable that the quantity ended so quickly
The maid: Excuse me, miss. Does the fabric have to be your favorite color and you only care about the touch?
Rose: just texture, any color will do.
Maid: I know the right place then.
Guard Chris: If it was somewhere far away, we would not have entered. Do you know this, miss?
Rose turns to the maid and asks: Is the place far away?
The maid was confused: No, he is close. Get in the carriage.
The car's prominence rose and suspicious looks came from the guard.
For the carriage to travel a long distance, they arrived outside the borders of their city near its eastern gate, where a maid followed them the whole way.
Chris, Rose, and the maid are all inside the carriage, and the maid is sweating with fear, and Chris is staring at her angrily.
Chris: Not far, yes.
Maid: Sorry, sir, but I had to do this.
As soon as she completed her sentence, the door of the carriage opened forcefully and a group of men appeared, one of whom tried to pull Rose, but Chris pushed him forcefully and he got out of the carriage with his sword in his hand.
He tries to keep them away from the carriage, but before Rose tries to use her ability, a maid grabs her wrist and places something like the end of a chain to block her ability.
Rose fearfully: Why?
A maid, crying, begged: Sorry, sorry, forgive me, miss. They threatened me with my family.
Rose firmly: Who?  Tell me while there is still time!
But the maid continues to cry and tremble in fear without speaking.
Rose looks outside the car and sees her guard on the ground, normal, alone, against a group of men with high skills and abilities. One of them hits him in the foot and falls off.
Another pulls Rose from the carriage and they kill the maid.
Rose took her place after she was trying to escape from them, and it became clear from her withdrawal that he was the son of the Duke of Nile City (an isolated outcast city).
Neil: A strong guard who withstood them and has not lost a hand or a foot yet. Let me guess who you are.
Chris: This is not the time, leave the little miss and let us come to an understanding between ourselves.
Neil: I knew you, Chris Booth. A strong knight like you deserves more than being a guard for the Meister family’s spoiled girl. Also, you have nothing to do with me. I have a matter that I want to settle with the Meister family, but they are not responding. He looks with narrowed eyes at the frightened Rose trying to escape from his hand to no avail. Maybe he took  Their little girl about it they will listen to me.
Rose herself (I knew Will's brother was scary, but not to this extent).
Chris: Sir, take me and leave the little miss.. He hits him on the head hard.. Ouch
Neil: Interesting... He changes his expression out of boredom... But time is up.
He hit Rose on the neck, opened a portal, and threw a manuscript at Chris: This is for the Duke Maester to communicate with me.
He holds Rose in his hand and enters the magic portal with his men.
Chris is left with only the maid's body and tries to get up, but he faints and from afar, soldiers guarding the eastern gate run to him.
Nearly two hours later, as sunset fell, Michael was waiting for his sister to return for the news to reach him, and that Chris, the strongest knight of the Meister family, had been injured, and Rose had been kidnapped by the future guardian of the Booth family, Neil.
At dinner time, each of the twins enters the living room. As for their father, the housekeeper and the butler greet him to tell him what happened.
But the twins are straight home.
Jack: Hello everyone, Rosie, your brother is back. He finds Michael frightened and pacing back and forth in the room, so confused that he did not notice.
Zack loudly: Michael, what's going on?
To pay attention to them and say without looking at their faces: I'm sorry, it's my mistake..
Jack: Calm down first, and where is Rose?
Then their father's voice came from behind him: She was kidnapped from the Booth family.