chapter 5

Bakugo's pov

W-what just... What happened? Everyone... looks so frozen in shock. I- I mean that was really confusing and weird... maybe a little bit scary; how his voice- WAIT WHAT? What was I thinking?! The nerd scary? Yeah right, the old man is weak so it makes sense he was easy to push down... but when was the nerd that brave to talk back like that??

And when did he change his look? I've known him my whole life and he never looked like that. Was he hiding it from me? But why would- "W-was that a s-skull tattoo on his shoulder?" finally one of the extras spoke. Wait- SKULL??!

- 8 year time skip brought to you by   ✨ CHEESE ✨-

3rd person pov

Bakugo the 21 year old male, was now a student at UA, a school for those who wanted to join the army, law firms, or become a cop. Of course his goal was to become the best policeman ever! But every day he would think about Izuku; how he was doing, what he looked like now, was he alive- he of course hated that thought but it still would sometimes wander in his mind from time to time. But of course that thought would always come up to him. Although he didn't see the skull tattoo himself, many of the extras in the class either saw it clearly, saw it by a glance, or like him didn't see it at all.

what the skull tattoo looked like:

Some mafia gangs were noticed for the different tattoos each gang would share

Some mafia gangs were noticed for the different tattoos each gang would share. But that one in specific, the one that was on the green-headed male was the tattoo that only one gang leader had. not to mention that the gang leader was the Mafia King. The members of any gang would all share the same tattoo, only the leaders of each gang would have a different one. Only the mafia king had a much more scary one. It was known mostly by police what the tattoo would look like. Bakugo's father was a cop so obviously he knew what they would look like at an earlier age than others. Not all tattoos would look the same but they generally had some of the same aspects to them.  Like a small skull or most of the time a dragon or something to show the mob it was.

As for Izuku, who is now 22 soon 23, is the scariest mafia in all of Japan. No one dares to mess or try to fight with him or his gang but for some people who get ahead of themselves thinking that they could beat him and become the best. But as always they were proven desperately wrong. Others would also attempt at killing or at most hurting him to send a message to him that they were someone to be feared, but as everyone else who faced him were fired back at, in a way that made them leave him alone or kill in all. There were a few cases where someone held something against his father or mother from the past.  Izuku was the best. No one could deny that. Not even police, who could ever find any evidence on him or anyone he protected. 

In fact some say he helped sometimes with taking out some mobs, but others said that it was wrong because he was a mafia. simply with that reason and that it would increase his kill count by high numbers. 

~* with Bakubabe*~

As Bakugo and the rest of his class were sitting through a class they had thousands of times it seemed on how to help someone if they were ever hurt in a battle field or a shooting. As the blonde was looking out the window he started zoning out, one of the people in what they call the 'Bakusquad' noticed this so started taking notes on the class for him.

 This person was no other than Kirishima Eijiro. If the red head was being true, he had a crush on Bakugo. Because of that he always tried to get the others to help set them up or try to make Bakugo like him back. He never knew if Bakugo liked him back but he always said it was "worth a shot until it isn't". 

The group that called themselves Bakugo's friends would always ask what he was thinking about when he didn't pay attention in class but he always would answer with a simple 'no'. What he was always thinking about so much would make others worry or confused about him, or that he was odd, but when the boy zoned out he would always think about the mafia king. Midoryia Izuku. If he was to be honest he liked the green head. maybe even love.

{as for Izuku}

The boy was in the basement to his house, well his open house. the one he used for when he would bring people in for questioning or if someone ever kidnapped someone from him, he would hold someone on the other's side ready for an exchange. 

anyways~

"Why did you shoot at me?"  The now quite tall man asked bending down to face the sniper who had tried to kill him. "And why would I tell you jack shit?" the stranger asked trying to hide the fear in his voice. "Because i have 2 very important people upstairs, who I am assuming are your wife and daughter?" pure shock was on the guy's face. "So are you going to tell me why you attempted to kill me, and who sent you, or am i going to have to hurt them a bit?" "FINE!! FINE!! JUST DON'T TOUCH THEM PLEASE!!!!!" the man screamed as he started to cry a little. As the man explained how someone who had been trying to kill the mafia and become the best, so they hired him to snipe Izuku finished off with a thanks. "Why did you thank me?" "Because, you saved my girls kinda. Yes you did threaten to hurt them, but you never said a thing about killing them. Thats what the other guy said. If I didn't kill you, he would send guys to kill them."  

Izuku felt sorry for the man and his family so let them all go and gave them a few guards to protect them for a while. Of course after hiring the man to be his personal sniper and promising to pay for his kid's school and heath care and a good salary.  

Izuku's pov

Yeah right like I would hurt a child. Never will I lay a hand on one.

/back to Bakugo/

bakubro's pov

I was thinking about Izuku again when I rudely got interrupted by the principal walking in saying we had a mission. We've had missions before but by the tone in his voice it sounds a lot more serious than normal. "Excuse me sir? What's the mission and its objective?" that was raccoon-eyes. Its easy to tell from her voice being high pitch, but not so much that it could make someone deaf. "Great question Ashido! The mission: one of you will go undercover into the Dragon Skull.(name of Izuku's gang) We already picked one student who we think would be suited for the mission." weird, why did he say it like that? Like hes upset? "Bakugo Katsuki whould you like to go on the mission?" ah- now it makes sense. No one in the school really likes, even the people who call me their friend. And I know shitty hair thinks he has a crush on me, but he most likely just wants to get into my pants. Fucking loser. "Bakugo?" Nezu said with a bit of anger in his voice. "um- sure I guess, I'll go or whatever." "Great, now that it's settled, go pack your things. you have a meeting with the boss tomorrow at 11:00AM." "Got it sir." After i grabbed my notebook and backpack I left towards the dorms and into my room to pack my things.

Once I was done i changed out of my uniform into some other clothes and opened my door just to see hair for brains in my way. Looks like he was about to knock. "O-oh hey Bakubro!" "Tch. What do ya want shark teeth?!" "N-nothing really just wanted to wish you luck!" "Whatever extra, I have to go so move your ass!" "Ah- ummm do you think I could come in for a minute? There's something i want to talk about." he looked down in the middle of what he was saying. why would h- NOO he's confessing! "Fine, what do you want?" I said clearly pissed off. "Well, how do I say this?" " WELL HOW DO I KNOW?!" "Right right!! ok- here it goes. I -I LIKE YOU!" god damnit why did he yell? "Ok?" He just was standing there thinking about something until he spoke again. "D-do you like me back?" Jesus why is he blushing so much? "No and I don't care. Now get out unless you want to get locked in." I was standing next to the doorway while he was a few feet away. After a few cold seconds he finally moved and walked by me stopping half way. "You suck Bakugo, Hope you die on that mission." then he walked out. 

 Hey guys! i worked really hard on this chapter so i hope you liked it! welp good night/day/morning cya later pookies 😘

1592 words