CHAPTER THREE

VICTORIA POV

I kept on checking the time. After spending about- thirty-five minutes I'm the shower . I had to pick out a sexy lingerie and a robe so it won't look like I'm a desperate bitch and to avoid unnecessary conversations with my mum.

Exactly 10:58pm I was already by the window and I received a text from Micheal

Micheal: Pretty face I just got home. Coming to your window in a bit. Thank you.

Me: I'm waiting for you there already Old man.

Michael: I will be there in a minute

I was pretty nervous because I don't know what's going to happen tonight. I knew we were not going to do penetration but I was boy he would just do lot of things I fantasize him doing because I was not going to ask anything been I don't know if he wanted to just talk or more but let's wait and find out

" Pretty face you smell good. Just had a bath?"

"Yeah"

" Lift up the window and close the door."
"Victoria I don't know but I already pictured us doing things in this place. I don't know if you are up for that"

I didn't bother answering his question. Just removed my robe and pulled his face to mine and kissed him. I noticed he was shocked but regained composure and relaxed. We kissed for a solid 3minutes. It was so intense and he started touching my boobs and removing it out of the bra. He sucked my breast. Going from the right one to the left. Immediately he bit my nipples. I had to stifle a moan because I was very much aroused.

"Pretty face can I taste you?"

How do you plan on doing that?

Come nearer the window and open your legs a little
And immediately I did that he fingered fucked me and I can't believe he put three fingers into my pussy and I had the best orgasm of my life just with fingers and he put licked his fingers after removing from inside of me. That was enough to arouse me again. It was a sight to behold. He jerked himself off because there was no way I could help because of how the window was designed. I loved it when he rubbed his cum on my nipples and sucked me again. This man knew were to touch me. I loved it. It was the best finger fucking I have ever hard.

"Pretty face that was so good"

Micheal Don't go yet. Kiss me before you go..... I pouted

The kiss was a brief one and we departed

When he left it took me about five minutes to recover from the orgasm that he gave me.

That was the day I knew I wanted Micheal. I don't care if he had a wife but I wanted him too

After Micheal left he sent me a message telling me of how he enjoyed our little session.

Michael: Vi I enjoyed the little session. You taste so good. You're so clean too..

Me: I wanted to text you but I didn't know if it was a good idea because k don't know if your wife is with you. I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for giving me a good orgasm. I can only imagine how your dick will fee, If your hand feels this good.

Michael: Your chats is hidden. Text me anytime but don't call just text. You welcome pretty face. I want to take you out tommorow? Not for sex but just for a date. But I'm gonna kiss the hell out of your lips.. You free?

Michael: So you are can talk dirty? I'm not surprised anyways.

Me: Yessssssssssssss

Micheal: Alright baby. I'll let you know what time and where we should meet. Goodnight Pretty face

Me: Goodnight Old man.

Enny®