CHAPTER FIVE

Victoria POV

Today I prepared to leave for my fashion school not forgetting to take extra clothes for the date with Micheal. I was really excited but I couldn't share my excitement with anyone even my bestfriend's because I don't want them to judge me. I wish I could share my excitement with someone but I had to keep it in.

While leaving the house to my fashion school I saw Micheal's wife and kids leaving for school and she greeted me, I had guilty conscience immediately but I had to just shake it off. She even offered me a ride but declined politely.

I got to school and began my stuffs. Michael was off my mind as soon as I saw the work I had lined up for me. My Tutor Ms White already had upto 10dresses for me to do hemming. I kept doing it and skipped lunch break just to do a good number before the day runs at. I noticed a notification on my phone and it was a text on WhatsApp from Micheal

Micheal: Hey pretty face. How's your day going? Are you home?

Me: Old man I'm good. No I'm not home. My day has been stressful. I go to a fashion school while I'm waiting to go to university.

Michael: Awwwwn baby... That's so nice. I love women that can do things with their hands. I want to know everything about you pretty face. I hope you let me in. I'm really surprised you've not gone to university o

Me: Why are you surprised? I'm just 19

Michael: I pictured you as 20 but it's still good baby. I don't really care about your age I find you intriguing and would want to know you better.

Michael: Baby what time do you close ?

Me: I can close anytime I want from 4pm

Michael: I will pick you up by 4:30pm. Is that okay with you? Send the address to me.

Me: Sure. I will share my live location with you so you can know the place.

Michael: Gen z people o. What's there to text the address?

Me: what's there to share live location?

Michael: Anything you want pretty face

Me: I got to go now. See you soon M

Michael's POV

I picked up my telephone on my desk and called my Secretary
"Sarah come to my office" . I hung up immediately

I heard a knock and I said come in because I knew it was Sara . No need to have asked who is that

"You called for me boss". Sara said
"Yeah I'm leaving the office now. Please reschedule the meeting we have with the NNTv  till next week". I answered
"That's all for now. You may go"

"Alright Sir". She sent me a flirty smile which I ignored . I could never bring myself low to have an affair with my staff. I promised myself that .

I left my office by 3: 20 because I saw Vi's location and it's like a 35minutes drive . I own my company so I could leave anytime I want. I run an advertising agency with a radio station along. It's been running for 5years and we have grown to be a successful business. I was a No-nonsense boss which can say I was tough to my staffs but I'm still a friendly person when needed.
As I was driving to CK fashion house. I decided to buy Victoria an ice cream because she sounded tired when I called earlier. So I stopped at an ice cream parlor and got chocolate and vanilla flavor ice cream with coconut toppings. I hoped she likes it. I got to CK exactly 4:20pm.
I decided not to text her till it's exactly 4:30pm.

Time: 4:30pm

Me: Baby I'm at the visitors car park

Vivi: Okay coming down now. What car are you driving today?

Me: My Mercedes Benz Jeep

Vivi: Okay
Vivi: Seen it

As I saw my pretty face coming straight to my car from the rear mirror. I had to watch the beauty to behold. Her bone straight wig was laid. With a multicolored sunflower gown. I was so hard looking at her . I came down from my car and waited till she got close. The 100million dollar smile she gave me. I almost kissed her at the parking lot. I opened the passenger door for her and went back to my own seat.

"Hey pretty face. How are you doing?"

"I'm good Old man. You?"
"Feels good seeing you and you look really beautiful "
"Thank youuuuuuu Mike.  You look good too. But I always look good everyday"
" You are becoming egoistic pretty face"
"If you say so baby. So where are you taking me to?
"Just a small diner to let's enjoy the evening together and talk". I answered
"Okay"
"Pretty face what's your favorite ice cream flavor?"
"I'm a big fan of chocolate and vanilla flavor with coconut chips toppings"
"Alright I got ice cream for you but not your flavors." I teased her

"Don't be sad I will manage it since you didn't know my favourite before". Vivi said
"Thank youuuu pretty face"

As soon as she opened the ice cream she literally shouted. "You dumbass liar". How did you know my favourite?"

"I just guessed plus it's my daughter's favourite too". I answered her and I watched her lick the ice cream happily.

"Hmmmn I'm in love CoCo for we sharing the same flavor of ice cream. I owe her one "

"No problem Vivi"
""Anyways we'll soon be at the diner. I hope you like it Victoria"

This is my longest chapter so far. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to like and vote for the story. Thank youuuuuuu... I will try to give 3chapters before Friday. Xoxoxo

Enny®