chapter one

have you ever thought about your parents arranging a marriage for you? well i neither , but here i am arguing the third time today about-

„enough of this bullshit azra!! you will get married and i won't tell you this again khalas" yelled my father across the kitchen.
>> but mamá per favore, digli qualcosa..<< [ please tell him something ]

my mother is the only person that can convince him to drop this whole marriage thing so begging her was my last option , but i guess she wants me to get married aswell.

„take a look at your sister , she always listens to us and look where she is unlike you. you won't ever be like inaya , get that in your head azra"
my father looks at me disgusted..inaya was always the favorite child of my parents that's nothing new to me.

they supported her from day one , while my wishes were everything but right to them.
my parents especially my father didn't accepted that i went a different direction than our whole family.

i chose to be an artist & fashion designer while all 3 of them are busy in the modeling & acting world.they never liked the idea of me being in the same light of them , i was always the shadow of my older sister inaya.

back then i seriously tried to get into the modeling world for my parents but i'm not what most models need to be...so it never worked out for me.

i can't believe that my parents are marrying me off to someone i don't even have met before.
my mother sent me upstairs to get ready for the upcoming dinner that we have in a few hours , she reminded me again to be extra cautious today for whatever reason.

„hey azra have you seen my black ysl heels"
screamed inaya through the whole hallway before she even got to my room.

she looked stunning as she does everyday that's why she is modeling , while she looks through my closet i decided to take a better look at her.
she is wearing a tight dark green dress that makes her eyes pop and her hair is tied up in a ponytail.

„your heels are under my bed by the way , you left them there the last time"
i reminded her about the whole thing that actually happened a few days ago.
„i can't believe you are getting married to ares fucking rodriguez azra!! you should be grateful , he literally looks like a sex god girl"
she tells me while she is literally drooling over his pictures on her phone.

„inaya don't be silly , i don't even know who he is and you know i only wanted to get married for love and not for some stupid buisness papa and his family made.."
i sighed cause this was never how i planned to get married.
i wanted to get married to the guy i love , to the one i see myself growing old and getting children together...but papa had other plans , i actually think he hates me and that's why he is doing all of this.

while i tried finding a outfit for the dinner , inaya kept on talking about him non stop that he is so perfect and that he is everything a man is.
i really don't know why papa chose me to marry him when inaya actually likes him.
after some time inaya and i went downstairs to wait there for the guest..and guess what i am actually nervous about this whole situation since this is not what i imagined to happen to me.

-
my heart dropped as soon as i heard the bell ring..this is seriously happening right now. okay breathe azra , you've got this-
„azra don't you dare to speak during dinner , just nod your head. don't want you to ruin our dinner"
papa threatened me..this must be important to him.

as the door opens , everyone greets everyone till i see some green brownish eyes staring at me.
is that really him? that's ares rodiguez?

call me stupid but i purposely chose not to look at his pictures while inaya was drooling over them.
i was about to greet him when he just walked past me-
what was that? he clearly saw me and chose not to say a word to me?..