1. Another Quest????

"Magnus!" Annabeth yelled as she rushed up the hill towards her cousin, Magnus Chase, and Alex Fierro, who were stood at the peak. The two were to visit Camp Half-Blood today for unspecified reasons, Chiron had refused to tell, claiming they would find out later.

"Annie! It's been so long!" Magnus hugged Annabeth, squeezing her so tight her lungs felt about to collapse. "How have you been?"

Annabeth proceeded to begin catching her cousin up in everything that had happened in the past few months they'd been apart.

"And Alex! Hi!" she smiled reaching forward to shake his hand. Alex smiled and extended his own arm to take her hand. Annabeth led the pair down the hill towards the Big House, where they'd be sharing a spare room while they were here. No one was entirely sure how long they'd be here, Chiron kept that information to himself too.

"So many of my friends here just can't wait to meet you," Annabeth said as they approached the front door. "And I'm sure you'll both love it here! Camp's really amazing."

The door swung open and Chiron sat at the door frame in his wheelchair. "Hello demigods, I'm excited to have you stay here," he grinned.

Alex opened his mouth to speak. "Yes and we're excited to be here but why-"

"Now go leave your stuff inside and enjoy your stay," he interrupted, hurrying off, out of his wheel chair and off the porch of the Big House, much to the surprise of Magnus and Alex, who weren't quite expecting the centaur.

"That was weird," mumbled Magnus. Annabeth hummed in agreement, her lips pursed and eyes narrowed. Chiron was clearly hiding something from them.

The three stepped inside and made their way to the spare room, which was on the second floor of the building. In it was a large double bed and closet, but not much else. Alex and Magnus placed their bags at the foot of the bed, both visibly turning a little red. Annabeth looked between them both before realising. Oh. One bed. One small bed. Well shit. They'd just have to suck it up and deal with sharing a bed for now. Or perhaps one of them could sleep in the floor? Maybe they could just stay somewhere else-

"Sorry about the small room," she grinned sheepishly. "And the...lack of two beds."

"It's fine, really," Magnus chuckled.

"Are you sure? It won't be awkward or anything, it's a small bed? Because I'm sure there must be another cabin-"

"Annie, don't. We'll be fine."

"Okay then, that's fine."

Magnus looked from Annabeth to Alex. Alex nodded at him and the two turned back to Annabeth.

"And um..." Magnus looked to the floor. "We have something we wanted to tell you..."

"Yeah?"

"We're dating," Alex said, realising Magnus seemed unable to complete the sentence, Magnus nodding along beside him.

Annabeth was silent for a moment, looking between the two before pulling the pair into a hug. "I'm so happy for you both!"

"Thank you," Magnus smiled into her hair. "Can we go get food now, I'm starving."

•••

After dinner Magnus, Alex, Annabeth and Percy were leaving the dining pavilion when Chiron walked over to them.

"Children," he spoke. "I'll need to speak with you in the Big House, if you'll follow me."