Chapter 11

Be Greater Finale

"I see, so you finally tracked him?" said Captain L'Oscurte as he checked out the new gear he had been given and the new equipment.

"Yes... Right now, since he isn't flying in his plane, you can finally face him on the ground. At this moment, he's with his Airborne unit along with his Squadron, the squad that he created," said the young boy, still wearing a cloak.

"Good... Now I can finally have that rematch I've been waiting for...." L'Oscurte said as he clenched his fist. "But first.... I want to test this fear gas you've given me.... I want to use it on that Houston so I can see this so-called 'Red Ace's' Darkness... I want to see what he's most scared of," L'Oscurte said.

"You could use it on him... But I want him alive so that I can face him," the boy said.

"Why is he your brother since you look like him?" L'Oscurte said, looking at the young boy.

However, the boy didn't respond to the Captain's question. Instead, he just glared at him for suggesting that he was related to Red Houston. Seeing the glare, the captain then refrained from saying anything further and focused on the fear container of the fear toxin that he would use on Red.

Meanwhile. 

"Hey Joey, how's my hairstyle?" Graham asked.

"It's fine, Commander," replied Joey, wearing his Vice Commander uniform.

"Good, because you know how I'm about to celebrate our victory... hit it!" Graham said, turning to one of the radio men. The radio man played a song from Pitbull, 'International Love,' as Graham grabbed his phone and started recording himself walking down.

Maintaining his Hollywood persona that he had cultivated since his freshman year in high school, Graham strutted confidently. Once he finished walking down, he handed his phone to one of his crew members of his M1 Abrams tank as he began his celebratory dance, marking Grand Lake High School's victory in their small battle.

As the video continued to live stream Graham's celebratory dance, comments began flooding in from those watching the stream.

"OMG, Graham is killing it! Victory dance on point! 🙌🎉"

"Haha, look at Commander Graham go! That's how you celebrate a win!"

"Yesss, Graham! Representing Grand Lake High School with style! 💃🔥"

"Can't get enough of Graham's moves! This is epic!"

"Go, Graham, go! That's the spirit! 😄"

Meanwhile, Graham kept dancing energetically, his moves reflecting the jubilation of their victory. His infectious enthusiasm spread through the comments section, adding to the excitement of the moment.

As Graham danced on, he noticed Kay in the crowd and made his way over to her. With a confident smile, he extended his hand to her, inviting her to join him in the dance.

Kay hesitated for a moment, surprised by the invitation, but then she smiled and accepted Graham's hand. As the music played on, Graham and Kay began to dance together, their movements synchronized and graceful. The livestream viewers erupted with excitement at the unexpected pairing, cheering them on as they danced.

"OMG, Graham and Kay dancing together! This is too cute! 😍"

"Yesss, Graham and Kay! Such a power duo! 💪💃"

"Who knew Graham had moves like that? Kay seems to be enjoying herself too! 😄"

"Go, Graham and Kay! Representing Grand Lake and Saunders with style!"