"I beg you, Jungkook."

You know what makes a star shine bright?A shit load of darkness

A shit load of darkness.

____________

Mature Content ahead ⚠️

There was y/n pinned by him to the wall, as they just stared at eachother. Like their eyes spoke, no words were needed between the proximity. All the way in the car, he controlled his anger trying his best not to take it out on her. While she was silent, all the time trying not to trigger his beast more. "..What did that bastard tell you?...C'mon, tell me love..", he asked in his deep raspy voice, nuzzling in her crook. Making shivers run down her spine, her breathing became uneven.

"I don't want your silence, y/n...", Placing an open mouth kiss on the spot, he repeated. "..You know my patience is thin, right?", He planted another kiss there, making her breath hitch, which made him smirk. "H-He didn't tell anything.", She replied in a low voice, to which he passed a breathy chuckle, "..he got some guts to touch you, huh...", and started leaving butterfly kisses on her neck making a heavy breath left from her mouth. This freaking man knows how to turn his woman on.

"...Don't turn me away, sweetheart...I know you want me now..", carrying her to the bed, he hovered over her, attaching his lips with hers. The kiss was intense enough that made her give in, as she coiled her hands around his neck feeling his silky long hairs. Surprisingly she was kissing him back, which made him smirk in the kiss. His tongue was fighting with hers, devouring her.

She was fucked up now. She couldn't keep up with her hormones anymore. "Let the devil devour his queen now, sweetheart. Stop resisting me..beg me, love. Beg me."

She breathed heavily, as he kept on sucking her neck leaving hickeys there. Then she spoke, "I beg you..Jungkook."

"Beg me what, sweetheart?"

"I-I..Beg you..to have me..as much as you want."

Before she could even comprehend his upcoming action, she was in her bra infront of him. And her shirt was somewhere thrown on the floor. Her cheeks flushed with a red tint when he dipped his head kissing on her cleavage, while his another hand worked on unclipping her bra. "I'm touching you..I'm going to fuck you again. And this time...as I promised..I made you beg me. Now there's no way out for you, alright?", She impatiently nodded, not focusing on his words that much. Because the work he did on her breasts was making her breathless.

Her hands itched to tear open his shirt but before she knew, he stopped her holding her wrist. Her brows knitted together in confusion, "I-I can't let you see me, y/n.", This was the first time he stuttered infront of her. Infront of a woman to be particular. She looked at his eyes, which shone with a glint of fear in them, making her more bewildered. What was he fearing? He looked away breaking the eye contact. "Why, kook?", She asked softly cupping his cheeks. "You'll hate me if you do, sweetheart."