Human Nature

~
They all smiled.

The grip of the arm got even stronger "Why don't you calm down we have a new comer." He puts his arms down and the thug looks away awfully. "Ajussi apologize." He looked at the bald man. "They misunderstand you since you're always giggling. You shouldn't inconvenience others." He calmly said.

"Hih, o-okay. I'm sorry sir. Hihi." He kept giggling.

"You'll accept his apology, right?" He said. The bald man holds his laugh.

"I know that you're all in this together." The thug said roughly.

"What do you mean?" The man got cut off my the thug and slams the door infront of him.

"Go back inside." He said. "You shouldn't act thus way just because you've live here for a long time." He said as the others got back in they're rooms.

I decided to go back in. "We're not usually like this. You must be startled." He explained.

"Ah, I'm fine." I responded.

"Are you sure?" He smiled.

"Yes. Then i should go back."

"Unit 303."

"Yes?"

"Have a good night."

I paused for a minute and think to what I should answer. "Uhh, you too.."

I closed the door, sat at my bed and sigh for a moment. I opened the door, peaked and looked to my right. Everyone was gone, I looked to my right and the pervert man was there. I got startled a little. I think he was holding something but I couldn't see, it was dark. I go back to my room again.

"Darn it, should I follow her?"

~

After that exausting night. I finally got a shower and wore a shirt and pants.

"Young Girl!" I got startled. It's the land lady again." Why are you startled?" She chuckled. She opened the door to her left and came to me. "A young girl like you shouldn't be so faint-hearted. Don't you have any energy?"

"Do you need to say anything?" I calmly ask. "I heard they caused a ruckus yesterday night. I'm sorry about that. Usually, our studio is dead silent." She explained.

"I understand and it's okay, sometimes it really happens in life. So, it's really fine."

"Thank you for thinking that way." She said and made my way outside. "Oh, a moment ago the thug told me that he's moving out. So don't worry."

Didn't he said that he's leaving after 2 weeks?

"Ahh, I see."

"He was one frightening man. When I was sitting in my office, he'd watch me with a strange gaze. It was frightening."

The ring of my phone cutted her off. It's from Director Ahn. "Ah, I'm sorry but I have to take this." I said. "Okay, go ahead." She said.

As I was on my way. "Young Girl. Only good-hearted people are left in this studio now, don't you think?" She smiled. I paused a bit of curiosity, what does she mean by that?

~
I continued to walk down until I exit the building. I accepted the call along the way. "Oh, Min-ah! Are you doing fine? How was you trip?" Director Ahn asked.

"I'm doing great! I can eat whatever I wanted."

"Good to hear. Are you staying at Seokmin's house?"

Oh I forgot to tell him that I'm staying at a small apartment.

"Well..." I heard a person talking to him at the phone. I think they're talking about business.

"Oh, sorry about that. I need to go now. Enjoy your day!"

"Okay!" I hang up the phone and walked down.

"You must be going somewhere." It was the guy last night, he's wearing black sleeves and a mysterious hand bag was laying down on the floor.

"The room is too stuffy, I was just wondering around."

"You must be bored. I'll leave you then."

"Goodbye." I said while he's picking up his bag. I bowed.

However I heard a wet noise, I turned around.

What was that?