Road to Hell

~
A woman walks in the car shop with her ratty clothes and unkempt hair.
That alarms the workers attention. The woman touches the car and open it but the worker stopped it.

"Did you make a reservation?" The worker asked.
"What?" She responded.
"You need to make one before hand. This way, please. Make a reservation first." He steers her right back out the door. "Good bye."

The woman sigh and left the building, she wanders off the park. Noticing that everyone is staring at her. She sat at the bench and opened the bag with full of money. "What's the point of having a lot of money?" She sigh and leaned at the back. "It's not fun!"

~

"It's not fun!" I muttered as I was just sitting on the bench on a sunny day. I just left the house and I don't even know what to spend a money. What's the point of all these. Was getting out of the house was really a good idea? I leaned up and face the sky.

14 hours ago.

"It looked soo delicious.." I sigh while watching a variety show on the tv. I really wanna taste food like before when my father was alive. But now, my step-mom seemed to have taken control over me. "Ms. Shin." Director Ahn Sung Gu said.

Ahn Sung Gu. The Director of the S&K Corp. He is like the father to me and has been taking care of me since birth. His father and my father we're company-mates they both build the entire building together. However after his father died, my father adopted him and raised as a son. At the age of 23 as I was born. He has a duty to protect and take care of me when the father is away or dead and at the age of 33, when I was 12. He got a high position because of his loyalty.

"What is it again?" I said in a lousy voice.
"It's been decades since you got out of the house, I think it's time to go out for a little walk."
"What do you mean? My stepmom... I mean Mrs. Kim, won't let me go outside, she even won't even let me eat a single food with calories, like chicken or pork." I said I call her Mrs. Kim because I am not allowed to call her by her first name.
"That's right... although you have to go and explore. I heard that Mrs. Kim will go to the America, for a business."
"Wait, really? How did you know?" I said and got up.
"I always know everything."

It started when my father died 8 years ago. He had an car accident with me, I only got a minor injuries and he unfortunately died. I can't remember what happened and some of my childhood memories were blurry, I don't even remember my mom's real face.

Although I still remember Lee Seokmin. He's my friend since were a kid. Back then when I was 16, I was walking to the side of the road and saw a kid around the age of 8 was on the middle of the road helping a straycat, however the bus was coming forward fast I pushed him to the side until the bus hits me.

It didn't really hit me I just passed out. Many people came to me while I was unconscious to the ground. "Someone call the ambulance!"
"Oh my God."
"What should we do?"

The kid stood there and cried like a baby.

In the hospital.

"She's fine, she just passed out. Luckily that she didn't die." The doctor said.
"My goodness! Poor Min Ah why does she have to be like this!" My step mother acted infront of my Father. Her eyes flared at the kid. "Aish! You brat its you're fault!" She pulled out his hair. He screams.
"Kim Boyeon! Stop it!" My father shouted at her as she stopped with fear. "Don't act like that. He's a victim too." My father said.

An hour later. I opened my eyes from consciousness. I looked around and saw a little boy I saw on the streets. "What.. are you doing here." I said. The boy starts crying. "Wait-" I sat up and hold him. "Why are you crying?" I patted him. "The old lady said it's my fault because you got hospitalized." He whined. I hugged him to stop crying.