3

The next morning my digital alarm clock rings. I hit it, it falls on the floor and stops ringing. I cover my head with a pillow. I start to fall asleep again, all of sudden someone starts aggressively knocking on the door.

"Kiara, wake up!" I hear Tia. "Kiara!"

"I'm getting up!" I snap and lazily get up from the bed. I get dressed up into short sport black dress with white wide straps, have breakfast and brush my teeth and put on makeup. My mood gets worse, cause I just ran out of my favourite lip gloss. I put on shoes, ready to go, when my mom stops me: "You're going to school?"

I look at her. She's staring at me, which makes me uncomfortable. I cannot notice that she needs to brush her hair, to be honest. I wonder if she said that to start the conversation or she actually doesn't know.

"Obviously." I say. Her face expression changes to upset, but she keeps talking in the same tone: "Don't be so sassy. Listen, I need you to take Tia to her tennis practice today."

"What? No!"

"It wasn't a question. I can't give her a ride today, I'm busy, and you know she can't drive yet. Could you care about your siblings at once?" she says.

"Fine, I'll take her!" I snap at her, "Bye!" I leave and slam the door.

The day goes by fast. It's already noon and I'm having lunch in school with my friends. It's very noisy in the canteen and it gives me a head ache. I to poke food with a fork and listen to my friend's conversation:

"Oh my god, you'll never guess what happened the other day!" my friend Elena, a tall, black haired girl, says.

Lara, a girl with beatiful brown curls giggles: "Oh great, let me guess, another boy was flirting with you?"

"Yeah, I bet so, she just attracts all the boys. Meanwhile no boys even notice me." My friend Maya adds. She puts her blonde hair behind her ear. I don't understand her, she's literally gorgeous and she has been in a talking stage with a few boys.

Nina, a brunette and also my childhood friend, says: "Oh yeah, I was just about to say the same thing. Why do girls like her get all the boys?"

"Yeah, he flirted with me. And he was cute to be honest. But it's not always that 'romantic', sometimes it's creepy guys." Elena concludes.

"What's up with you today, Kiara?" Nina asks. All my friends look at me. The truth is that I have barely said a word today. I'm not in a good mood because of Tom. I received another message from him last night, saying:

I know you have seen this. Answer me right now.

"Yeah, you've been off today." Lara points out. Maya says: "Yeah, you're usually talking our heads off.

"It's nothing, forget it."

"Did something happen?" Elena asks. I convince them all that I'm completely fine, although I'm not, and we continue eating.

After school I arrive home and call Sofía. Unfortunately, she doesn't pick up. I'm really bored so I decide to annoy my sister: I walk into her room, she's not here, either downstairs, she's probably hanging out with her friends or something. So I end up spending time with Libby - I play some games with her in the garden and she's so happy.

I head up to the house and as soon as I step in, Tia is already home and she shouts at me: "Are taking me to my practice? We gotta go!"

We get in my car and head up. Tia leans her legs under the windshield.

"What are you doing? Put your feet down!"

"Fine." She listens. "Hey, aren't you afraid of driving without a driver's license? "