Chapter five

𓆩♡𓆪𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𓆩♡𓆪

Flashback

Little Malia ran through her old village, alone. Since her mouther died, she wasn't the same little happy girl anymore. They didn't had a prove that she died, but after she got captured by pirates, it was the only thing that they could think of.

"Kazuna Malia!"Her father shouted. Full name. Malia stopped and turned around to face her father.

"Dad? What happened?"

"You stole? You stole arrows?! What did I said to you about stealing?"

"I'm sorry, but I want to be like mom! An archer!"The nine year old girl said. Three years ago it happened.

"Malia, sweetheart, why didn't you told me? I could have bought you these."

"But dad, you don't seem so good making lately, and I didn't want to make you do more."Malia whispered as her father sighed.

"Come one, let's get home."..

Flashback ends.

I was in a room, with nami and zoro. Zoro was tied up on a spinning wheel. While nami was in a bird cage, and then to me, well, my hands were tied up with a rope, as well as my waist.

"Give it a rest. Those ropes are too strong, even for you."Nami said as Zoro tried to get out of the ropes.

"I've got out of worse."

"When I ran out of the tent, I..saw a town or..what was left of one after buggy destroyed it."Nami explained as I looked at her, not saying a word.

"You mean, when you tried to leave us for dead?"Zoro said.

"We were surrounded and unarmed. You were picking a fight you couldn't win. Malia knew that too."

Zoro slightly looked at me, before looking away.
"I know your type. If there's nothing to gain, you're out."

"Says the wandering bounty hunter, trading lives for a handful of berry."Nami commented.

"I serve a purpose"Zoro defeated himself.

"Sure you do."Nami said sarcastically,"I think I can get us out of here."