◇Achoo!◇

This chapter idea was given it by BFDIFANN!

THANKS!

==================================

《Nickel's P.O.V》

It was anither day at OJ hotel. I was still sleeping. Then i heard an..

"ACHOO!"

I woke up byt this and looked at Balloon. He was awake before i was and he had a lot of tissues around him.

"Hey Balloon you ok?" I asked him in a concerned tone and tiled my head to the side "I dunno i been sneezing for a - ACHOO-  while now- *sniff*"

I hop off my bed and got closer to Balloon's bed. I sat next to him and touched his forehead. (With his feet ig dunno how this works 😭) His head was boiling. "Geez Ballon your head is about to explode! Your sick why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't want to bother.." I stared at his face. Still concerned. "I wouldn"t mind if you waked me up,Ballon." He didn't say anything . "Well uhm im gonna bring you breakfast up stPPLairs. You need to rest." Balloon nodded and i headed down. "Hey Nickel! Wheres Balloon?" OJ asked. "Hes sick so im gonna bring his breakfast up stairs"

"Ok good for me. Also dont mess the room or Soap is gonna get craazyyy"

I laughed at this and took Balloon's breakfast up stairs. When i got to our room door ("Our"🤔🤔🤨?) And opened the door. "I'm back" I said out loud "Oh hi Nickel" I placed Balloon's breakfast infront of him and grabed some medicine (HE TOOK IT OUTTA HIS AS- /J) and served a full spoon of it. "Here, take it"

"EW NO! ACHOO-"

"You need it if you wanna feel better" I said while having the spoon in my mouth because i don't have arms duh. But i did not think what would happen next. I was hoping Balloon would take the spoon. But he didn't. While i was holding the spoon Balloon came closer to my face and took the medicine. AND THE SPOON WAS STILL ON MY MOUTH HE JUST TOOK IT LIKE THAT YEAH. I blushed so hard Balloon could notice. "Are you ok Nickel?" I turned around so Balloon couldnt notice my face "Y-Yeah im o-okay-" I DID NOT JUST- "Your face is all red i can see it-" Balloon said that and then came back to reality "UH i gotta use the bathroom" I ran inside tha bathroom and locked the door. I was blushing so hard even if I try to hide it Balloon could notice. After a few minutes i finally came out of the bathroom to only see Balloon writing on a book that said "Diary" I looked at this and then said "What ya doin Balloon?" Balloon jumped and quickly closed the book "I uhm ACHOO- Im drawing-yeah-ACHOO-" I raised an eyebrow "Then lemme see the drawing"

Balloon had a worried looke on his face "N-no-"

I tiled my head "I don't wanna show it to you- ACHOO" I smiled and snatched the book with my mouth "HEY!" Balloon screamed and i fastly entered the bathrom and then locked the door. I read the pages one by one and my smiled disappeared. "Dear diary today im gonna talk about my stupid life" "dear diary i really wanna die" "dear diary i don't wanna live any more my life is so stupid"

I came out of the bathroom. I stared at Balloon. I had a sad and concerned look on my face then came closer to Balloon. "Hey Nickel what are- ACHOO- you doing-" I jumped in Balloon's bed and sat next to him. I handed him his Diary and then said "Im promise im gonna get you cured and do better as a friend." When Balloon heared this he smiled warmly and hugged me. At first i got stunned by this but then hugged him back. (He was trying lol) "I swear im gonna make your days from now on."

"Thanks Nickel.."

We stayed in that embrace until God knows when then we both breaked the hug. We smiled and then talked.

==================================

GUYS GUYS GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HOPE U ENJOYED IT. THANK U BFDIFANN!