𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 - 𝚍𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 (𝚢𝚐𝚣)

"daniel are you even listening to me?" Imani took another glance at him, causing him to snap from the self-inflicted daze

"daniel are you even listening to me?" Imani took another glance at him, causing him to snap from the self-inflicted daze .

"No." He truthfully answered, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Well what had your attention then?" She chuckled parking her car at his house

"You did, I just wasn't listening. I like your dress though." He switched up the topic keeping his eyes on the exposed skin of her thigh.

"Yeah? You alright over there?" A sly smirk placed as her expression after taking yet another look at him, and Daniel looked down, his face immediately warming up at his visible hard-on.

"shit, I'm sorry." He stammered in a low tone, not even knowing how that just happened,

"That's okay. Don't be embarrassed, it's normal." She chuckled, putting her car in park within a few seconds.

"not normal for me." He frowned to himself, and she smiled, reaching to turn his head so that it faced her. She leaned over lightly peck his lips making his stomach flutter.

"It will become normal. You'll get used to it. I'm sexy as hell, I know it." She smirked cockily and he rolled his eyes with a smile, making her laugh.

"Yeah, I guess you are..or whatever." He satirically joked, and she smiled as well, watching his remain.

"you a fuckin haterr, get out my car" she spoke humorously knowing they were already at their location; she had dropped him home

"I'm already going dumbass" he spoke sticking out his middle finger with no thumb

Imani laughed as she drove off back home after dropping him; her mind fixated on him

30 minutes later daniel was focused on writing when his phone dinged snapping him from his thoughts about five minutes later, his phone dinged again, and when he unlocked it, a video had been sent to him from imani; along with a message that told him she loved him.

He didn't even bother texting her back, too caught off guard by the thumbnail of her video. She had her phone set up on her nightstand, and she had a perfect arch in her back facing the camera, putting her entire lower half on display.

Daniel hadn't even clicked the video yet and his dick was rock hard in his Calvin Klein boxers, growing steadily the longer he stared.

Finally pressing the triangle button, he watched as she deepened her arch, her right hand coming underneath her body, sliding slowly between her legs.

As her fingers glided through her already glistening slit, a low moan left her lips, but daniel heard it as clear as day.

His eyes left his screen for a few seconds to watch as he squeezed a small portion of lotion onto his hand guiding it down his dick, using his right hand to slowly stroke it in.

imani moaned again, causing him to groan out, drifting into his own fantasy about her at the same time he began leaking pre-cum.

"who got you this wet Imani ?" he rubbed his dick down her slit, letting her cream coat his shaft while she moaned.

"awnn fuck, you. you baby. Put it in me please." she begged, becoming even wetter as he continued to stimulate her clit with the tip of his dick.

Instead of obeying and doing what she wanted, he slid two of his slender long fingers deep inside of her, being soaked in the warmth of her
, bringing her hips back to meet the thrust of his fingers, using one of her hands to reach below to stroke his dick.

"that's it baby. Bring that shit back for me. Get yo nut." He slickly replaced his fingers with his dick, shoving himself deep inside of her, causing her to cry out.

"I'm cumming, oh fuckkk," daniel moaned in her ear, his dick throbbing as his balls tightened, preparing for his release.

"Fuck!" daniel grunted loudly, watching himself in the mirror as he sped up the pace of his hand, spreading his legs further.

"Awn f-fuck I'm cumming." He lowly whimpered, his toes curling as he listened to Imani moan on the video, and the sounds of her playing with her wetness triggered his orgasm.

He moaned, his hips lightly thrusting up into his hand as he began nutting, a large amount of his nut spurting out on his mirror, and he moaned again at the sight.

His breaths became heavier, letting his dick go as he continued nutting, and used his clean hand to record the view.

"Imanii, fuckkk," He slouched further down in his seat, rubbing his nut in on his smooth tip, creating a mess because he knew that she enjoyed when he did.

He held the camera downward, showing his dick that still throbbed at attention, his creamy white substance coating his entire shaft.

After ending the video, he put the invisible ink effect on it, and then sent it to her. While he waited for her response, he calmed himself down, beginning to clean up.

He had already tired himself out-and created a mess while he was at it. He couldn't wait to see imani tomorrow. It was like he was craving her now.

By the time he'd finished cleaning up and laid down in his bed, him and Imani were engaged in a full on conversation. She was repeatedly praising the video and it was flustering him all over again. He was glad she liked it.

hey guysss, did u guys miss me😘

How y'all feel about this chapter??

Who should I do next??

HE ALREADY CHEATING ON US?!

I'm so invested in murda b's pregnancy journey, her YouTube is mad entertainingg

I can't believe baddies east is officially over😭😭 I do not care et get on my damn nerves

Y'all think they cute?? ^^

anyways don't forget to vote and comment my dm is always open to your ideas!