𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚓𝚎𝚝 - 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚎 𝚋 (𝚍𝚘𝚊)

Dougie and imani were on the couch of the their private jet and she was laying on her back, dougie laying between her legs

His head underneath her shirt and his arms were around her waist. She rubbed his back, her thighs open so he was laying completely against her. His hand gripped her right boob since his head was laying bare against the left one.

"This nigga so in love wit ha." buba laughed.

imani hummed, rubbing the back of dougie's neck. "Leave him alonneee. Oh, I invited rella to the concert so you guys can sit together."

"Thanks fa lookin' out, sis."

The jet began to take off and imani squeezed her eyes closed nervously knowing if she looked out the window she would grow anxious. She had never been on a plane.

Usually, she wouldn't go anywhere and if she would , she would rather just take long ass drives .She was afraid of heights.

dougie could feel her tense up. He kneeded her breasts in a comforting manner, rubbing them softly. "Shh, baby. You okay." He mumbled sleepily.

"You lucky I wanna be there so fuckin' bad-OH MY GOSH!" imani slighlty screamed, squeezing her eyes closed as the plane began to move.

Dougie removed his head from underneath her shirt, scanning around the jet. They stayed at the furthest back, and could only be seen over the divider if someone walked up to them and looked over it .

He bit his lip taking it to his advantage. "Take dese off." He tapped at her cycling shorts.

Imani shot her eyes open in shock; mugging him. "Boy, what?! No."

"Ian fuckin' ask you. I told you." dougie mumbled trying not to be loud but still keeping authority in his tone.

She watched, paying attention as he took his own shirt off before laying back on the couch. "Hurry up and sit the fuck down on ma face, ma."

imani bit her lip, looking around. buba had his headphones in, kay was sleep, setty had his Airpods in and he was watching a netflix movie. camrin was snuggled up to Chloe , both of them sleep.

"I hate you." She whispered, taking off her cycling shorts. She kicked off her underwear, placing everything neatly on the edge of the couch.

"Take yo shirt off too, I love yo titties." dougie groaned softly, biting his lip.

She did as he asked, taking off her cropped wifebeater. dougie licked over his lips as he watched her boobs slowly pop out, one by one.

"Fuck," He moaned softly, "Come hea, please baby. I needa taste you"

imani felt herself slowly but surely growing hot and between her thighs moisten up.

She crawled over to him and he scooted down a bit, flat against the couch. She put her legs on either side of dougies  face, and he gently grabbed her thighs.